Live Like You're Dying

Waking up to the rain hit the window was calming. I decided to sleep in a little bit. Why not?

I was still fast asleep when Alexis and Kate snuck in quietly. They ran to my bed and jumped on me and then started laughing.

It may have been funny to them. But not me. "What the hell are you guys doing!?"

They laughed. Then Alexis stopped and said. "Waking you up! Its 12 in the afternoon!"

I sat up. "Really!? I slept that long.

Kate laughed. "Yeah! So we decided to wake you before we went without you!"

I forgot. Today was bull riding day.

"Oh my gosh guys! I forgot! Give me 20 minutes to get ready."

I needed more time than that if I didn't want to look like a homeless person, but I made it work. Besides, who gets dolled-up to ride a bull? Or should I say, get thrown off a bull.

Once I was ready I checked my phone quick. Three missed calls from Tom, and a text message.

Message from Tom: I know you said you were bull riding today and I really want to hear all about it but I'm going to be filming all day. I tried calling you to say I love you and have a fun day, but you didn't answer. So, like I said, I love you Jess, and have a blast. Send me pictures! And I'll call you as soon as we are done shooting. P.S You are mine forever and ever.

I felt terrible that I didn't get to say anything to him. And I wasn't going to talk to him all day. But I love when he sends me cute messages. So sometimes, I like when I don't answer.

Message to Tom: Aw I'm so sorry for not answering! But I will have fun and I'll send you tons of pictures. I'm going to be think about you all day. I love you forever and ever Tom Hiddleston. Xoxo.

Alexis yelled my name from the entrance of the house. "Jessica! If you don't get your butt out here, we are leaving without you!"

I smiled and grabbed my bag. "Coming!!!!"

-

-

The weather actually got better. Nice and sunny. Too bad the place we were going was indoors.