Consequences

Bang.Bang.Bang. My head pounded.

Hangover.

It wasn't my first time. It wouldn't be my last. I didn't feel bad for myself. I felt bad for the girls.

I knew for sure, with the drinking I did, that I probably didn't walk into the room and into my bed. I also knew that I was probably the most idiotic and selfish girl.

I also knew that I needed to hug a toilet bowl. Because I'm going to puke.

-

-

I got out of the bathroom and Alexis stood at the kitchen counter. She wasn't smiling.

"Glad to see you had a good night." She said sarcastically. I had it coming.

"I'm so sorry Lex...." before I could finish she interrupted me.

"One night. Out of all the nights in England. We planned one night. Do you know what you even did last night?! Let me fill you in. You passed out, drunk, on a table. Had to be carried out as everyone in the winery watched us. You sang opera the whole time home. And you threw up on Kate!

I sighed. "Lex, I'm sorry."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! You're sorry?!" she shouted "Jess, it was the best night of my life!"

I was confused. I thought she'd be mad.

She laughed. "hahahah! You should have seen Kate's face when you puked on her! It was priceless! And you! You were, hammered!"

I smiled with relief then laughed. I should have known that Alexis wouldn't be mad.

Now Kate on the other hand....she was mad.

She woke up and glared at me.

"I'm sorry Kate." I smirked then secretly winked at Alexis.

"You owe me a new outfit." she said.

Alexis and I laughed, then Kate smirked. Trying hard not to burst out laughing.

We had breakfast. I had a piece of toast and a bottle of aspirin (over exaggerating).

I glanced at the time. Then remembered. It was Thursday! Tom was picking me up tonight.

I had a pit in my stomach. I didn't know if it was nerves, or the hangover... or both.

It was around 4pm when I began to get ready for the date.

Hair curled, makeup done...Hmm what should I wear. That wasn't even a question. I pulled out the brand new white dress and slipped it on with a pair of slick, black heels.

That difficult question became surprising easy. Was i ready?

Definetly.