Forgotten

When I got inside the hotel room, Alexis and Kate weren't there. Probably went to dinner. I decided I'd read a little. And by read I mean, look at a book while thinking entirely about Tom Hiddleston.

Alexis and Kate got back an hour later.

Kate ran up to me and said "How'd it go!? Tell us!!!"

I smiled. "If you insist." I told them about the dress and Tom's reaction to it, and about how he asked me to take a picture with him. They went crazy!

"Luckkkkyyy" Kate said.

Alexis laughed at Kate's comment and then she said "Wow it sounds like he liked you a little."

I laughed obnoxiously. "Yeah right! Like that would ever happen!"

She was actually serious. I thought about it for a second. Then shook my head. He has the option of any girl in the world. He would never like me. And its not like I was ever going to see him again anyways.

Kate sat down next to me on my bed. "So, I know you've been busy, ya know, meeting celebrities but, when are you gonna have time for me and Lex!? We haven't hung out yet in England, and we've been here for 3 days!"

I chuckled and said "Of course! Let's do something tomorrow! We'll go sight seeing together!"

She smiled with delight. "Yes! We'll go wine tasting!"

Me and Alexis agreed.

Alexis spoke. "So, back to our conversation. How'd he like the outfit you chose to wear?"

I smiled, "I think he liked it, the jean jacket went really good with the color of the scar- "

I paused. Fear in my face. The scarf. I must have dropped it when we were walking back! It was missing.

Alexis asked what was wrong. I jumped up from the bed. On the verge of tears. I ignored the question, grabbed my jacket and ran out the door.

Bam. I hit the ground. Pushing back into the doorway of the room.

"Dammit, I don't think I've ever pushed down a woman before, let alone TWICE! I'm so sorry, are you alright Jess."

Tom.

I ran into him.

I looked up. He reached out his hand to pull me up.

We were face to face. "I'm fine." I smiled.

We had a moment of complete silence. We just stood there, staring at each other.

Alexis and Kate broke our staring contest and ran to the door.

"What the hell just happened!? Why'd you just leave?! Alexis yelled.

She stopped talking right after she saw Tom. Then she said, "Well, hello there."

I introduced them.

"Alexis, Kate... This is Tom Hiddleston. Tom... these are my friends, Alexis and Kate." I was nervous. I hope they don't say anything stupid to Tom. I was more worried about Kate than Alexis.

Tom gracefully let got of my hand and shook Alexis and Kate's. "Pleased to me the two of you."

They smiled at him and giggled.

I laughed quietly at their reaction to Tom.

Alexis looked at me, then Tom, and then back at me. "Oh well, me and Kate are gonna go... Inside, and uh, leave you two alone."

I looked down, and smiled. "Okay, you do that."

When she shut the door. I looked back up at Tom.

He looked at me and said "They seem, interesting." with a smile.

I laughed. "Yeah, they are very interesting."

He chuckled. "Oh! I almost forgot!" He pulled out the scarf. "Charlotte called, you left this in the dressing room."

I sighed. A sigh of relief. I was so relieved that a tear trickled down my cheek.

He saw the tear. "Oh, are you okay." He touched my face, ever so gently, and wiped the tear away.

I said quickly, "Yeah. I'm fine, its just... nothing. I'm okay. Thank you so much." I smiled at him.

He said, "Okay, well I'm happy I had to come back because I wanted to ask you something."

My heart began beating fast. "What did you wanna ask me?"

He looked at me nervously. "Well, I feel like, we spent the whole day together and we never really got to, talk. So I was wondering if maybe, you'd like to go... go to dinner with me?"

WHAT! Tom Hiddleston just asked me on a date. I guess Alexis was right.

"I would love to go to dinner with you." I said.

He smiled, "Great! is tomorrow okay?"

"Ye-, actually no, I promised the girls I'd go sight seeing tomorrow."

He said "Oh, no problem, Thursday night?"

"Thursday is perfect."

"Good, I'll see you then. Goodnight again, Jess." He hugged me and I hugged back.

He smelled so good. I didn't want to let go. But I did.

I went into my room and waited a minute before screaming with excitement.

Alexis and Kate were listening the whole time. They screamed with me.

I hugged the scarf, looked up and said "Thank you Tara."

Because of Tara's scarf, I was going on a date with Tom Hiddleston.