Mistake

I woke up to Kate's, ungodly voice. "Hayy sleepy head!!! Get up! Its sight seeing day!"

I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. It felt like it was still the middle of the night.

It was noon.

I can't believe that I slept. I haven't slept that good since the night I slept in Tara's bed. I wonder why.

I dragged my body out of bed and got in to the shower. When I got out, I did the usual. Hair, makeup. I wore a light pair of jeans, white shoes and a flannel shirt.

Once the three of us were ready we left the room. I hope London civilians are ready for us.

Alexis and I basically followed behind Kate.

It was super quiet.

There was nothing really to talk about.

I didn't want to keep bringing up Tom. Even though I could talk about him all day. I felt like they would get sick of hearing it.

I kept my mouth shut.

We saw every sight to see in London. My absolute favorite was the Westminster Abbey. Westminster was where Tom was born. Okay I'm a bit of a stalker. Or should I say, a Google searcher.

"Okay, next stop on the trip!!!" the winery.

I was excited for this too. Maybe a glass of wine would take away the headache I had. I think I got the headache from Kate honestly. Although she was the only to break the complete silence between Alexis and I.

I drank a glass.

Plus 5.

I don't remember anything else from then.