Chapter 1! (rewritten)

"Aspen throw it more to the right!" Coach Hopkins yelled.

I threw the football over more and Troy fought it. We ran over the next play about five or seven times till we stopped and learned a "new" one. Practice is over at 6:30 and it's only 5 right now. We started to condition again for another 30 minutes, than did suicide runs across half the field. After all that coach called us in for a team talk.

There's 25 of us all together: Jake, James, Jack the triples, Ryder, Nick, Eric, Carson, Travis, Xander, Vail, Allen, Troy, Justin, Dallas, Daniel, Charlie, Carter, Alex, Ryan, Blake, Logan, Revi, Samuel, Phil and me, Aspen. The good thing about our team is that we all do our best to be more like a family- even coach Hopkins tries to.

-One thing I like about our school is hardly any cheerleaders.-

When practice was over we all went to the Axelson's house (James, Jake, Jack). After practice we all either hangout together or we all just go home. Today though, we went to their house. We played the Xbox, Ordered pizza and just chilled down in the basement watching movies.

I was upstairs with Ryder and James planning our team camping trip. Since us three are the captains we have to help coach with the planning too. So far we have: paintball, video-game room and lake day. We still have to come up with things to do, but we have till the end of the season to figure out what.

---------

*Tomorrow*

I luckily have 6 classes out of the 8 I have, with the guys. I just think school is so boring. We do nothing here. A lot I'm learning now, I learned a while ago. Me and six of the other players are seniors and the rest are Freshmen-Juniors. I have to be honest though, the freshman are really cool and I'm glad they're on the team.

Today after school is our first game of the season- my last season. We all headed to the locker room after school for our coach to talk to us before heading down to our school football field. Since I'm the only girl on the team the coach made a rule of no one getting naked unless in the shower room, and that included me. I used the guys locker room even during the day because it was just so much easier than using the girl's. Plus the guys didn't care that I used it.

We were down at the field all of us warming up when a bus pulled in and tons of guys came walking out. They all stared at me for a bit then kept walking down to the field.

Coach made us go over to them and wish them a good game. I walked over there and all the guys again just stopped at looked at me.

"Why is a girl on the team?" I heard someone whisper. I turned to look at who said it and it looked like he could be a freshman.

"Look she may be a girl but she's the best quarterback and defense of tackle you'll ever know." I heard James talk back.

We introduced ourselves to them and they did so too. We talked to them for a few minutes then we all went back to warming up. Soon the game started. We had this thing where we would let the other team score a touchdown before we did so that's what we did. In the end of the game we ended up beating them- the score was 44-23.

After the game the other team come on over to talk to us for a second. We talked about the game today and we each congratulated another. They may have lost but they played a well given game.

We all ended up pilling up in the cars and headed over to my house. Since my mom is never home, the guys just crash at my place after games and then they leave whenever they need to the next morning. Sometimes some of the guys even stay till Sunday even though our games are Fridays.

--------------

Hope you like the story. I don't know how long it will be but I'm making it as long as I want I guess

Thanks :)

-xRiverSk8erx

(Rewritten 10/12/2014)