Chapter Seventeen: More Questions And Still Nothing.

~Brianna P.O.V.~

Alex told me Rob and Ao were coming over. That meant I had to fix my hair. Alex and I had gotten into a shaving cream war and it was all over both of us. At least his smelled good. Mine smelled like that shaving cream guys use. Andrew uses, anyway. Alex has nothing TO shave. 

I walked into my room and grabbed a towel. I glanced in one of my mirrors and laughed. Hard. I was almost on the ground and Alex walked in. 

"What's so funny?" 

The look of him made me laugh harder. I pointed at the mirror and at him, calming down a little. We looked ridiculous. He shook his head and laughed. 

"See? We look ridiculous." I said. 

"Which is why your going to take a shower." He kissed me and I walked to the bathroom. 

~Alex P.O.V.~

Brianna left and I stood looking at myself in the mirror. I did look stupid. I wiped the cream off my chest and out of my hair. I definitely needed a shower, too. I laughed at myself. 

When Brianna got out of the shower, I got right in. I took a two minute shower and dressed back in my basketball shorts. Please, I looked good in them. Without even thinking, I walked into Brianna's room. 

She stood in a shirt and underwear, in front of the mirror opposite the door. Her back was to me and her eyes were wide in the mirror. She spun around. 

"What are you doing?" She shrieked. 

"Cool it. Austin will hear you." 

"Don't you knock?" She said, a little less loud. 

"Sometimes." I shrugged and closed the door. 

She hurried to her dresser. 

"What's your rush? Your covered." 

"That makes no difference. You shouldn't see me without pants on." 

I laughed and walked over to her.

"Easier to get you out of." 

"And what part of 'no' don't you understand?" She was holding a pair of sweats in her right hand. I knocked them away. I smiled and kissed her. 

She pulled away. "The part where I don't get what I want." I answered. 

She raised her eyebrows. "I think you should learn to live with it." 

"Awe, come on. We're even at this point. Nah, I take that back. If you take off your shirt we're even." 

"No." She shook her head. 

"Please?" 

"No." 

"Ten minutes?" 

"Not even." 

"Please?" I begged. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She pushed my hands away. 

"No," 

"Let the romance commence." I said, grabbing her shirt again.

"No." 

Did she ever give up? I wouldn't. Knowing her, she might not give in ever. 

"Please?" 

"You have friends coming over. And a friend downstairs." 

"I'll lock the door." 

"I don't think so." 

"Come on! They are waiting for us to do it!" 

"I think that's the biggest mouth full of bolony I've ever freaking heard."