Chapter Ten: Spin the Bottle And Other Extreme Sports

Cameron walked into the living room and saw Erin. "On second thought, bad idea. I mean it's just-" Austin came out of the kitchen with a can of Pringles. "Want some Pringles?" he reached for the can but Austin snatched it away. "Actually," I said "Cameron had a question for you, Erin" he looked at me with hate and I smiled.

"What is it, Cam?" she asked

"I-uh-"

"Not so easy, is it?" I glanced at Brianna and she only smiled at me. A knowing smile, but a smile nonetheless.

He cleared his throat. Erin walked over to him and they hugged. He blushed, and I noticed she did, too.

"I was just wondering..." He paused again. "Uhm I was just wondering if-" There was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. Jackie looked at me, smiling. Just another girl from school. Cameron got side tracked. "Hey, Jackie. Nice to see you again."

"It's been a whole twenty four hours, huh?" she smiled and walked in.

"Yeah."

Erin looked a little impatient. "Well? You had something to ask?"

"Oh, I was interrupting this? I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner.." Jackie smiled and took my seat on the couch.

"Erin," Austin shoved a chip in his mouth and Cameron glanced at him, reaching his hand to grab the can again, but Austin snatched it away.

"Tell the pretty girl what you wanted to tell her."

Cameron sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Erin, I like you. A lot. Will you go out with me?"

"Oh Cameron." she paused, but smiled. "Yeah." she laughed and he kissed her.

"Hallelujah. Process is being made in the house today!" Austin called. He ate another chip, then sat in a recliner. My phone vibrated. I opened a text from Frankie. It was a picture of Brianna kissing me. I rolled my eyes and closed the phone.

After about five minutes of talking everyone into a friendly game on spin the bottle, we all sat on the floor in my room. I leaned up against my bed, straight across from Brianna. Cameron was across from Erin, and Frankie was across from Hannah. Jackie had left when she realized Rob had left. 

Austin just sat in the circle.

"What rules are we playing by this time?" Hannah asked.

"Uhm, you spin the bottle and kiss who it lands on."

"What if it lands on a guy?!?" Austin asked. "I'm straight, man. I don't wanna kiss my friends."

Cameron rolled his eyes. "You spin again."

"Aight. In between people?" Frankie asked

"One it's the closest to. Now can we play?"

"Hold on!" Hannah put in. "I think it'd be more interesting if boys had to kiss boys."

"Girls would have to kiss girls." Cameron answered.

"Makes it more interesting." And Hot.

"Okay, deal. You kiss who it lands on. Now can we play?" Everyone nodded. Brianna looked around, then at me. I smiled at her and she gave me a nervous smile. But I just looked away. Why had I agreed to this?

"Okay, how about Austin first?" Frankie looked around.

Austin shook his head. "Pass."

"I'll go." Brianna volunteered

"New girl?" Cameron looked at her. I looked at her. She looked back at me.

"I'll go" she repeated.

Perfect *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara