Chapter Eleven: Good morning, Lover

The next thing I knew, I was being kissed. Warm hands were pressed against my bare chest. I kissed back, feeling too lazy to open my eyes, anyway. Before I could reach my arms up and wrap them around her neck, Brianna pulled away. I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend stand not an inch from the bed. She wore a black tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. Her hair was braided, but it looked wet, so I assumed she had gone home and taken a shower already.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." She smiled and I noticed her teeth were very white.

I reached up, grabbing her arm, and pulled her onto the bed. She almost landed on top of me, laughing. Then she became instantly serious when she realized I wasn't laughing.

"Alex," She said.

I rolled her over, pinning her back on the bed.

"What?" I asked innocently, bending over to kiss her neck.

"Come on, Alex. Don't do anything stupid." She warned.

I didn't care what she meant by that. I was in a decent mood this morning, something rare for me. I kissed her neck again. "I'm not going to do anything stupid. I promise." I smiled. My mouth was still pressed against her neck.

She pushed her hands through my hair, tugging it slightly. I moved to her lips, kissing her. She opened her mouth, deepening the kiss.

I pulled away and moved so that I was lying on the bed, facing her. She turned to face me, too. I wished that she hadn't pulled her hair back. I wanted to run my hands through it.

"What was that all about?" She raised an eyebrow, but she smiled.

"Nothing," I said. Total lie. "I'm serious," Another lie.

There was a knock on the door and Austin walked in, not waiting for a reply.

"I hope I'm not interrupting any 'fun', but I would like to tell you that Ariel is coming over for lunch. We're going to Subway, most likely."

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. I had to get up and get dressed. "Okay," I said through my hands. I heard Austin slam the door closed and turned to look at Brianna. She was smiling.

I got up and walked to my closet. Brianna followed me and pulled out a shirt. She handed it to me.

"Wear this one," She said.

I nodded and tossed it on my bed. My thoughts crashed against each other. I took her shoulders and pushed her a step or two back into the wall. I stepped so that I was barely an inch away from her. I moved my hands from her shoulders to her waist.

"What are you gonna do, Alex?" She whispered in my ear. I couldn't tell if she was trying to be sexy, but, trying or not, it was working. Shockingly well. I saw her bite her lip. I didn't answer. I looked at her shirt. It was a slightly low cut spaghetti strap tank top. It had a little lace on the bottom and around the neck line.

I kissed her, pretty suddenly. She kissed me back, moving her hands to my shoulders. I deepened the kiss, probably pushing her into the wall a little harder. I slipped my hands under her shirt, moving them up slowly. I felt her nails on the back of my neck, making me shudder slightly, but I also realized at the ame time that she was trying to pull me away.

Then Austin came barging into my room like the top most prick everyone knew he could be.

"Dude," He said. I pulled away from Brianna, tugging her shirt back down. I saw her blush, moving to cross her arms over her chest, looking away.

"Dude," He repeated. A smile spread across his face. Brianna moved from the wall to the computer chair, not looking at me.

"What?" I demanded.