Hello Mr. Player Ch. 12

Hello mr player Chapter 12.

Its been a while, sorry i am writing another story, and well you know how that goesXD

how you guys liking the new improved wattpad?! I sure am(:

NOT EDITED!!*** so no comments on bad writing this is a reaally crappy chapter..

<3Krislynn

I shivered as i pulled the coat tightly around me running into the parking lot, trying to reach my car as quickly as possible. The rain poured down hitting the ground and bouncing.

I reached my car getting inside it and pulled out my cell phone dialing Kaden's number quickly. Staring at the door i watched as Alexx and Alena walk out the front door of the school looking back and forth. My heart began to beat erratically and i shoved my key into the ignition the phone still pressed to my ear.

"Hello?" Kaden answered, yawning. Hes so adorable i thought smiling and answered back.

"Hello how are you doing?"

"Great now" he murmured a smile creeping into his voice.

"do you want me to come ov"-

before i finished there was a tapping on my window and i looked up meeting Alexx's eyes. He smiled angelically at me waving his eyes wide

and innocent.

I gulped twisting the keys starting my car up ignoring the tapping that returned.

"Uh.. You ok?" Kaden asked slowly and i breathed out before replying.

"Yeah.. So do you want me to come over?"

I backed out of my parking spot, Alexx backing up as i did so and watching as i sped off.

"Yeah. Of course.." he said sounding unsure that i was ok.

"well i'll see you soon" I smiled pulling out of the school parking lot saying goodbye and heading towards his house.

++++++++

KADENS POV

--------------

I dont know why Kaylee suddenly stopped talking, its kind of freaking me out. She sounded worried..

no not worried... Scared.

I sighed before pressing the power button on my remote control. Kaden your going crazy, shes fine your just being over protective.

The door bell rang and i watched as Kaylee walked in and strode over to me kissing me passionately.

"Good Afternoon" she murmured before kissing me again.

I smiled "good afternoon"

KAYLEES POV

------------------------------

"Good afternoon" I murmured kissing kaden passionately and hesitantly pulling away a

few seconds later.

he smiled sweetly before replying "Good Afternoon"

He scooted over, patting the spot next to him and i laughed climbing into the bed next to him and cuddling close.

"I love you.." I murmured yawning lazily and laughing when he did too.

"I love you too..." He whispered wrapping his arm around me when i turned on my side snuggling closer to him and laying my head on his chest.

My phone went off and i leaned over grabbing it out of my purse and read the text that was lighting up my phone.

'I love you too Kaylee' it read and fear shot through me like lightning.

I looked at the sender reading it over and over again.

Alexx...

Blehh!!

its short, and crappy and well CRAPPY!

but still (:

I will edit it later Agreed? Yeahhh...