CHAPTER 14

Lekatsu together with Yamamoto and Gokudera are strolling at the market until the building I front of them erupted sending a boy flying on Lekatsu's way.

The boy grunted in pain as he stood up and glare at the enemy.

(I'm changing Basil's attitude on this book in other term, there's a lot of changes in this book lol to make it more interesting)

"VOOOIII! GIVE ME THE RING!" a silver long haired  man yelled.

"Over my #&$^+&% body Squalo! Go suck someone's duck!" Basil yelled angering the silver haired man that he is fighting.

The long haired man also known as Squalo charged ready to cut the teen but a dagger clash with his sword.

"Ahahaha sorry, but I won't let you" Takeshi said smiling but eyes flinging dangerously

Squalo smirked and swing his sword once again lot to be blocked by another dagger.

The two continued to fight, you could hear the sound of their sword/dagger colliding.

Lekatsu only stood there, frozen in place watching his friends fight the unknown man.

"Oi!" Someone yelled bringing Lekatsu back to his senses. He glance at the person that called his attention only to find Basil.

Basil throw the box like shaped on his way and said

"Keep that damn box and never give it to them "

Before returning  back fighting Squalo.

He stared at the box on his hands, curiosity could be seen from those sea colored eyes of his, he put the box on his bag and tried to help his friends fighting the enemy.

On top of the building you could see a  cub lion observing the scene below him. He yawned and stood up, jumping down from the building transforming into a fully grown one, his signature flame could be seen as he stride his way to the battle field.

The large mammal just sat at the corner concealing his presence and watched the battle field in front of him with a calculating  look on his sea foam eyes.

The lion also known as Midnight yawned again studying their fighting stance but something caught the huge mammalian's attention.

He narrowed his eyes and caught a broccoli haired teen staring at him. He bared his fangs at him and saw the frightened look of the mere child.

Lekatsu and his gang continued to fight the long haired man until the said man stopped on his track and stared at a specific corner, the Vongola Decimo stopped also and was confused in why the Varia's rain guardian stopped, he stared at where he was gazing at.

That's when he felt a presence like someone is watching them .

"Who's there! Come out you &%$^#*!" Squalo yelled as he is ready to attacked.

The lion  growled loudly, loud enough for them to hear as he cancelled his flame that conceal him, Lekatsu and the rest heard the growl and saw the lion that they had saw from the vindice a few years ago.

The lion stride gracefully to them that made them nervous especially Squalo for he knows not to messed the owner of the lion.

Midnight growl, flames coming back to life he pulled a letter out of nowhere and showed it to Squalo.

The silhouette paled as he read the letter, he tense when he saw the consequences from the letter.

He shove the piece of paper back to his pocket and breath a large amount of air before releasing it.

The silhouette man nodded and disappeared follow suit the lion, leaving the future Decimo and his guardian staring the place where once stood the enemy and the mammal.

Tsuna sat inside of his room as the memory of his pet are being remastered to him.

He smirk as he sat up gazing outside the window and stared at the cloudy sky.

"It started. Soon the Ring Conflict in order to determine the rightful heir of Vongola" he said.