For Him [Part 2]

"hello khap? P' Arthit?"

"Kongpob? where are you?"

"I'm with my co-seniors, we're watching the new hazers in their first activity, why P' ?"

"Nothing, can we meet tonight?"

"where P' Arthit?"

"uhm.. maybe at Rama park at 7PM let me just finish my work"

"okay khap!"

*end of the phone call*

KONGPOB'S POV

after I have finished my internship P' Arthit changed a lot. he don't usually give sweet actions like what other couple does. He remains neutral whenever I try to make something that a boyfriend does to his partner.

Anyway, I don't mind it, I like P' Arthit being that way but I love him the most when he proved to me that I'm so special for him. I don't want to tell you guys what happened in the company that I had just got my internship because it's a SECRET. well just to give you a clue, P' Arthit just proved that he really cares about me.

Even though I forgot to ask P' Arthit on what actually he wants to do tonight, uhm.. I guess he wants to try something new to eat.

"Guys, I have to go"

"Aw, why kong?" Oak said.

"P' Arthit wants to meet me tonight"

and there it goes, I don't actually like to tell them what errands do I have. most of the time I keep it a secret because they're going to tease me a lot specially when they know that I'm going to meet my boyfriend.

"Ayieeee!! What are you guys will gonna do?!?" Aim, just started to tease me. I know what he is trying to say because I can see it on his face. what a pervert!

"nothing Aim!"

"ayy!! just keep protected kong! HAHAHAHA" Oak added.

"you guys are crazy!!"

before I let these BEST friends of mine to go below the belt, I cut the conversation and ran because it's actually 6:30 PM.

I reached the park at 6:55 PM, it wasn't that far from Rangsit but the traffic in bangkok is too heavy. Thanks to the driver to make some shortcuts.

Am I early? or I'm just so excited to meet him? well I guess it is more on I'm just excited to meet him.

"Kongpob!"

his voice are just too convincing like who don't want to look back when he suddenly calls you?

I gave him a smile, he responded a smile too, he don't usually smile because he is so neutral when he is expressing himself  but now, he changed.

"Yes P' ?"

"uhm.. nothing, I just want to give you something"

"what is that P' ?"

he handed me an envelope, it contains my internship certificate from their company.

"thank you P'"

"No, Problem"

there is a silent pause between us but he cut the silence and I notice him picking something on his bag.

"I want to give you something Kongpob"

"what is that P' ?"

"are you excited?"

he is smiling and he is so damn cute. those white cheeks his eyes are just to adorable.

"ta da!!"

"what is this P' ?"

he handed me a small box and when I opened it, it is a gear, a two pieces of gear. it is not the usual gear that I have seen because I think it is something that is customised just for us.

my gear which I gave him, and his gear that I gave back to him when we have a problem are together now.

"wait P' ?, what happened to our gears?"

"it is not only your gear now, it is the both of us, these gears are now together  just like you and I, these gears are too hard to break like my feelings for you"

I remain silent and like frozen because of what I just heard. My mind and heart are not functioning well that causes me not to speak. I just gave him a wide smile because of too much happiness I'm feeling right now.

"Kongpob, let me ask you something"

"what is that P'?"

"Kongpob? are you ready to our future?"

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you that P'"

the noises I'm hearing from the moving cars, the silent breeze that touches my skin, the calming sounds of the water in the river are suddenly stops for a moment. I remained standing to what where am I right now, all I know is that i'm standing in front of my boyfriend and I feel his lips touching mine.

"wait P'"

he keeps on pushing his lips into mine, he just forgot that we're in a public place but who cares? I remained standing while kissing him, I pushed his head into mine and I don't want to stop what we are doing until he pushed me a bit.

"Kongpob! you are getting far!"

"why P' your lips are just too soft, why you suddenly stop?"

I started to to tease him a bit because I feel a little awkwardness between us.

"Kongpob! because it's too hot in here!"

but before this moment to finish, I gave him my answer.

"Yes P' Arthit, I'm ready"