Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 2]

{continuation}

My mind stop thinking to what is happening right now. I saw him walking straight ahead to exit the gym. I see how shock the other freshmen to what they heard earlier.

Until someone suddenly entered gym and start shouting..

"Hey! You freshman!"

What does P' Arthit doing here!?

ARTHIT'S POV

This is a every tiring day. Mr. Wong gave me a lot of tasks, what did he think of me? I'm a human too! I get tired when I do too much work.

I'm on my way now to Rangsit to collect my documents and other files. It is already 3PM in my phone so it means Kongpob is now on the gym conducting a hazing session.

As I reach the school, I head directly to my college's office. I saw my former professors and I'm so happy to see them again but sadly, our college dean is not here today. Our dean is the most supportive dean ever! Back when I was a head hazer I remember how he try his best to protect me and my co-hazers from the angry parents of a first year student who was accidentally lost her consciousness while we were in a hazing session. It is not my fault, actually before we start a hazing session, I always ask my medical team to check who among them has health problem specially when we have a field task.

I'm so nervous that time because I thought SOTUS system will be banned in our school because of that accident so instead of banning the tradition, I volunteered to leave the hazing team for a moment.

"Arthit?"

"Aw! Sir! Nice to meet you again!"

"Me too Arthit! You've grown a lot! How is your life?"

"I'm fine sir, I'm currently employed for an internship"

"Really that is good for you! Keep it up, By the way it looks like the new head hazer of the hazing team is more better than you ah? Haha!"

"Yes Sir, I watched him last time when he is conducting a hazing"

"Other professors here said that he is more strict than you back then, anyway We are so thankful for him and to his team for keeping our students disciplined and well mannered"

"Yes sir! It is good to know that. That is actually what SOTUS system wants to impart to all of us"

"Anyway Arthit, I'm leaving now. I have class now. If there is something you need tell me okay?"

"Okay sir! Thank you"

"See you!"

"Bye sir!"

He is my favorite professor back then. He is my professor in Calculus when I was studying. He is very strict in class. I remember how he punished Bright because of cheating. Well, it is natural. Bright is the most bull headed among our circle of friends.

Finally! I have gathered all the files I need. Actually, these files on my hand is just for future purposes. This envelop in my hands contains all the certificates and other recognition I received as a head hazer. I need this because my professor said that it will help me to find a job more easily because I can include these as my received recognitions in my resumé.