For Him [Part 1]

KONGPOB'S POV

I left the unit early in the morning to go to meet Wad and Aim about the upcoming activity that we will be having for the freshmen students next week. Actually, we didn't have a stable plan for this event so we really need to talk about this seriously.

This event should be memorable for the freshman students because this is second to the last activity we have for them before the oath taking.

I reached the school just before our professor came. Aim looks so serious listening to our lesson while I saw Oak playing his cellphone.

I want to call anyone from them to remind them that we have a meeting later after class but it seems impossible for me to call one of them because our professor is teaching and he might caught me if I make a noise.

So I ended up waiting this class to finish instead of being caught and scolded.

"Wad, I forgot to bring my keys with me. Do you bring yours?"

"Yea, it is on my pocket"

"We have an urgent discussion later for the upcoming event next week"

"Aw, Kongpob, I forgot that I have to go after class. I have some errands to work with"

"Aw, its okay Wad. I will just inform you the topics we'll discuss later"

ARTHIT'S POV

Feeling okay now. Another fine day for me. Woking up with this skinny brat. His sleeping face looks so adorable and hard to resist. I found myself smiling which makes me irritated at some point.

Why the fuck I'm smiling.

In the middle of my thoughts, I heard him saying something. It is quite silent but I can hear it clearly.

"P' sorry to make you suffer that pain"

I don't know what to say. It made me smile and feel annoyed afterwards.

"Hey, are you dreaming?"

I tapped his forehead to wake him up.

"Aww!"

"What are you saying earlier?"

"What did I say P'?"

" nothing, don't mind it"

"Hey? Do you have class?"

"Yes P'"

"Then why are you not preparing?"

"I just don't want to, I want to sleep with you all day"

I tapped her forehead once again for making such an childish actions.

"Get up!"

"But it is only, 6:30 in the morning. My class is 8:00 AM"

"I'm hungry"

"You want me to cook?"

"Yes, so get up now"

"Okay, okay"

{to be continued}