SPECIAL CHAPTER: The Freshie Night

KONGPOB'S POV

We want to extend our gratitude to all first year student for choosing Rangsit University, College of Industrial Engineering as their second home. We are so happy because they choose our school for them to study IE. So in return, we are here to conduct a simple party for them as a thanks giving party and at the same time, a welcome party.

I'm so nervous today, I hope this event will run smoothly as what written on our plans. This is actually the first party that I will be handling as a senior.

I'm in the school today, waiting for my bastard co-hazers who always makes me wait for them every time we have a meeting. I'm angrily mumbling and cursing their names because of what they have done to me!

The party will start at 6PM and it is 1 PM now, all the booths were already in set same as with the stage where our invited bands will be performing on. We invited a couple of bands to perform in the event later. But as a senior, me and my co-hazers also prepare a short intermission number at the middle of the program.

We also invited former hazers to join the party later. Specially P' Tum's batch. I hope they can make it to be here later because P' Arthit said to me that P' Tum is too busy working.

Those bastards really consuming all my  patience waiting for them! I'm about to call Aim to ask where the hell they are when someone called my name.

"Hey! Kong!"

"Hey Wad! Why are you guys taking so long just to be here?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I have some errands to work on earlier so I didn't make it to come here on time"

"Well it is okay, at least you are here now, do you know where are the others?"

"Aw, they didn't tell me where they are now, have you try to call them?"

"Not yet"

"Let us just wait for them a little longer, maybe they're just caught by a traffic"

"Okay.."

For Wad's information, I'm too tired of waiting. I'm here almost one hour so what did you guys expect me to feel? Should I be happy!?

I'm sitting on the bench working with some papers for the stubs that we will be distributing later for the foods when Wad suddenly poked a question.

"Kong, are you sure about the hidden meaning of the gear?"

"What about that? Is it about about the gear representing someone's heart?"

"Yes, it is. Are you sure to that statement?"

"Yes, I'm sure. P' Dear told me that when someone offered their gear to you it means they like you. It is just that they are willing to give their gear to you for you to keep their hearts as they are trusting you to take care of it"

"Aw, really!?"

"Why you suddenly asked? Is there someone offere their gear to you?"

"Ha!? No! No one will ever do that"

"Haha! You are so defensive! I'm just asking you! 555"

I know that there is something why Wad asking those questions. I can see it in his facial expression as I told him the hidden meaning of the gear.

While I'm in the middle of writing I notice group of guys walking towards the bench where I'm sitting. These bastards are so annoying!