Just Friends

[PREM AND WAD STORY]

{Continuation}

"Prem!? Wad!?"

"Ma!"

"Aunt!"

PREM'S POV

"Ma!"

"What are you doing! Prem!? Explain this to me!"

"Ma, it is not what you are thinking! Please listen to me!"

"You are kissing Wad! How can you explain this to me!?"

"We're just friends!"

WAD'S POV

"We're just friends!"

A friend huh? After all this time he just see me as his friend, what do I expect? We're not even official.

"Aunt! Please listen to him!"

"We are just f*cking friends! I'm leaving Aunt, I'm so sorry to what you have seen"

I see P' Prem looking so surprised to what I have said. I really can't handle my emotions so I just step outside the room. What the f*ck is this!? Why my tears keeps falling? And what is this strange feeling in my chest? It is really painful.

"Aw! Wait Wad! Don't go!"

My phone keeps on ringing. He keeps on calling me but I refuse to answer all of his calls. Instead of answering his calls I just sent a text message to him.

"P' I'm okay, get well soon my friend!"

After that I never text back to his messages anymore.

PREM'S POV

"Ma, stop being like this!"

"How can I stop being like this huh!? Tell me!? After seeing my son kissing a guy!? I can't believe you Prem!"

The situation gets worse I really don't know what to do just to make this sh*t back to normal. I see Wad stepped outside the room and I guess I hurt him because of what I have said earlier. I really don't mean it to say that we are just friend it is just I don't have the courage to say it to my mother.

Prem!? What have you done!? Where the hell you get those words!? I hurt his feelings so bad and I don't know how can I apologize to him.

I tried calling him but he refuse to answer until he sent me a message.

"P' I'm okay, get well soon my friend!"

The f*ck! his text message makes me more worried and realized how wrong I am for saying that to him.

I'm so coward!!

Its been a while after that incident. My mother and I were barely talk to each other. Maybe she still shocked to what she have seem earlier.

"Prem, your doctor said that you can now go home after he check you later. He said that you are now okay but still he needs to make sure"

My mother talked to me in her dullest way. I know she is still mad at me right now.

"Okay"

After my doctor checked my condition we packed out things and we go hone. Though my wound is not that well so it gets painful sometimes.

Its already evening and I'm still waiting for Wad to text me back but he seems not interested to do that so I have decided to go to his house.

WAD'S POV

After what happened earlier I really don't know how will I faced P' Prem. What he said earlier hurts me a lot, I know we are not officially committed to each other but it still painful. I'm so idiot! Stop dreaming Wad! Wake up!

P' Prem keeps on texting me which makes me feel so irritated so I just turned off my phone.

Until I heard someone outside shouting for my name, sh*t! Its him!

"Hey' Wad! Talk to me! Please!"

He is really disturbing our neighbors. This is so embarrassing.

I turned off my room's light and closed my window, pretending that I'm about to sleep hoping that he will stop shouting.

So it is effective, he stop screaming out my name. I checked him out through my window and I see him seating in the front of our gate. What the hell he is doing there!?

I turned on my phone to text him.

"P' I think you should go home, I'm not ready to talk to you. Just let me to forget all the things happened."

"If that's what you want, sure. I will go home now. Take care always. I'm sorry"

{to be continued}