Love Sick [Part 2]

[PREM AND WAD STORY]

{continuation}

WAD'S POV

I'm eating in the canteen with my co-hazers when Kongpob suddenly asked me.

"Hey Wad, are you okay? You looks different today.."

"Yeah, I'm okay, I don't have enough sleep that is why.."

"What about the permits I asked you to run off? Is it done?"

"I already finished the excuse letters for  the students but I'm still working on the dean's permits"

"Okay good! Finished that before friday"

"Okay"

Actually, I'm not okay. I am worried about P' Prem's sickness and I feel so guilty because of what happened to him. If I talked to him that night maybe he will not wait for me outside our house and get that fever.

I'm now in my class for the last period but I think my mind left home thinking about him.

After the class, we head to the gym for our hazing session. Kong started to shout again. Doesn't he feel any pain in his throat?

After Kong scolds the the students who didn't attend our last session he let me to introduce the next activity.

"Today! Our sophomores will be teaching you our college yell! And we hope that you will give them your full cooperation! Understand!"

"Yes sir!"

Our session is almost done. I see how freshmen hardly participate to our second activity. Though almost of them were tired, still they're trying their best.

I waved goodbye to my friends because I need to go home early to finish the permits and also to check P' Prem's condition.

"Guys, I need to go home"

"Aw, Why Wad?"

"I need to finish the permits"

"Oh, okay then goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

I prepared my things and head home.

"Ma, I'm home"

"Wad, how is your day?"

"I' m okay ma, how's P' Prem?"

"He is in your room until now, I checked him earlier and it looks like he is getting well now.

"Okay ma, thank you"

I'm happy to know that, at least my concern for him has lessen. I head up to my bedroom to see how's he doing. I really hope he is fine now.

I saw him sleeping and he looks so cute while wearing my clothes. I moved quietly for me to not disturb him. I changed my clothes and I sat down on my study area to start doing the permits. This permits are quite difficult to do because of lots of conditions to consider so I'll make sure to do it right.

I was about to finish the permits when someone hug me from my back.

"I missed you"