The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 2]

WAD'S POV

We reach P' Prem's house almost midnight. I wake him up to inform him that we already reach his house.

"P' we are here"

P' Prem paid the taxi fare and we already head inside their house but there is something keeps bothering me, I forgot that his mother is angry at me.

"P' wait! What about your mother? I guess she is angry at me"

P' Prem looks weird because he only gives me a smile after I asked him about his mother's reaction towards me.

"Wad don't worry"

"Why I shouldn't worry? Do you want me to get slapped?"

"Hahaha! Stop thinking like that! My mother is not harsh as what you are thinking!"

"But P'"

"Wad, I talked to her already about you and me, she said that she is just shocked to what she have seen in the hospital that time so she can't handle her emotions. But now, she is okay for me being with you"

P' Prem fight for our love? I imagine how brave he is while doing that. I suddenly felt guilty because I haven't told my parents about P' Prem and me. This guilt inside me makes a short reply saying that I understand.

"Okay"

We head up to his room, their house is quite big same as his bedroom. It looks like that his bedroom is much bigger than our house lol!

"P, what the hell are you doing inside this spacious room?"

"I play guitar sometimes, recording some self composed music and occasionally jack off when I'm bored hahaha!"

"P'! Wtf!?"

"Why? Haha you asked me right? I'm just giving you my answer 5555"

I try to walk around his room just to check some sort of things. I look at his work station, his mini recording studio inside his room.

"P' Your room has good Architecture!"

"Really? Why did you know?"

"Nothing I just sense that your room is flexible, meaning it can be used in other way not just for sleeping or resting"

"Woah, you're a good observant! Well yeah I guess too, the Architect of our house asked me to what hobbies I do like the most so yeah I guess he apply what hobbies I do have  to my room"

"P' Can I take a shower?"

"Uhm, No!"

"Aw why?"

"You can't take your shower without me hahaha! Can I join you!?"

"Hell no! You're getting pervert again!"

"Aw, I'm just joking, I will prepare your towel and clothes. Please wait a minute"

I'm busy applying shampoo when I noticed that his soap is almost used up so I call him to provide me an extra soap.

"P'! Do you have extra soap?"

"Yeah wait a minute!"