The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 1]

[PREM AND WAD STORY]

WAD'S POV

We are about to perform on the stage but until now I can't see him. Is he able to come? I guess he is not. My frustration gets worse when Maprang call us on the stage. I lost my hope to see him watching me.

We finished our performance without seeing him.

After our performance I decided to walk around the bazaar to ease the sadness I feel right now.

The program is about to end but no P' Prem showed up. I tried to ask P' Tutah to were the hell is he.

"P' did P' Prem came here?"

"We don't see him maybe his illness got worse so he can't make it to come here"

"Aw, okay thank you P'"

I excuse myself to Kong because I don't feel to stay here anymore.

"Hey, Kong!"

"Yes Wad?"

"I need to go home early"

"Aw! Why?"

"I'm not feeling well"

"Aw, Yes I think you need to go early to take rest"

"Okay, I'm sorry I can't help you in the program's egress"

"Its okay, don't mind it, it is better for you to take your rest"

"Okay, bye then"

"Bye!"

I'm walking along Rama IV bridge, My head is facing down like I'm the most frustrated person in the world.

My feet telling me to go back in the school because of these thoughts running in my mind.

What if P' Prem is in the school? What if he is waiting for me? Should I go back?

I try to stop thinking these thoughts and continue walking until I heard someone screaming for my name.

I paused for a while because that voice is familiar, and I knew its him. But I ignore him and continue walking.

"Wad! Wait!"

I continue walking like I don't heard anything.

Until I feel his hand grab my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Wad, I'm so sorry!"

"Its okay P'"

I really don't know why he is not able to attend the event earlier maybe he don't mind it or he just don't care about me.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home"

"Really? But you are in a wrong path"

He really bother me and I don't feel to answer all of his questions.

"I just want to be alone"

"Aw,"

I stop walking in the middle of the bridge. I could feel the cold breeze coming from the river which made me feel a little shivers.

He stop following me, we are now looking at the city lights which can be seen across the bridge where we are standing right now. I heard P' Prem coughing so hard which made me ask him about his condition.