Am I Being Possessive? [Part 2]

ARTHIT'S POV

I left the dorm at 4:30 PM. Its 30 minutes earlier than what I have said to the manager earlier because I don't want to be late. And I want to show to him that I am a very punctual person even If it is not true 555.

I reached the café at 4:50. I never thought that it will take 20 minutes to reach the café because it is actually not that far from our dorm. As I entered the shop, I directly head to the counter to look for the manager.

"Excuse me, can I talk to your manager?"

"Aw, you're the guy who came here last day right?"

"Yes, I am"

"Okay wait, let me call him"

I'm a little nervous because I never done this job before and actually this is my first ever job in my life lol.

"Hey, Arthit right?"

"Yes"

"Please go inside his office"

"Okay, thank you!"

I saw him smiling when he saw me. He is sitting in his chair looking for something.

"Excuse me sir"

"Oh yes Arthit? Please have your seat first while I'm looking for your contract"

"Okay sir, take your time"

"By the way, what is the size of your shirt?"

"I'm medium sir"

"Okay"

After few minutes he finally found my contract papers.

"Here it is! Please sign it on this part"

"Okay sir"

"Kindly read the salary terms at the back for your information"

"Yes sir"

I signed the paper and turn the page back wards to read the salary conditions.

"Your schedule is 5PM to 9PM only and  it is Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays only. Regarding to your salary it can increased if you become a regular worker here"

"Okay sir"

"Here is your uniform, you can now change and start your work. I asked one of the crew member to tour you inside the café"

"Okay sir, Thank you!"

I stepped outside his office and someone approach me.

"Hi, your Arthit right?"

"Yes, I am"

She tours me around the café and she also told me what will be my tasks.

"Okay, your in charged for taking the customer's order, and also you will be the one who will serves them their order. Understand?"