A Night to Remember [Part 2]

ARTHIT'S POV

So I'm here inside the clinic walking towards to the doctor's room and I feel nervous as fuck. I try to imagine what embarrassing scenario will happen later as I enter the room.

I saw the doctor sitting on his chair smiling at me .

"Hey, come here and sit!"

Oh no! She wants me to sit, for real?

"Good day ma'am!"

I greeted her nicely to conceal what I'm feeling right now.

"Are you not going to sit?"

"No ma'am, is it okay if I'm gonna tell you my problem without sitting?"

I know how her eyes looks at me like there is something wrong with me. Well hell yeah! There is!

"Oh, okay. What happened?"

Oh no, she start to ask questions which makes me nervous and embarrassed.

"Nong? What happened?"

"Uhm, last night..."

"Okay dear what happened last night?"

"My boyfriend and I have..."

This is so embarrassing! I can't even continue what I'm about to say next. She smiled at me like she knows what I'm going to say.

"Oohh, you guys do something right?"

"Yes P'"

"Okay then, what is the problem?"

"Uhm, I woke up later this morning and it feels bad"

"Oh I see, I understand. I already encountered a patient with same problem as yours"

Finally she gets what I want to say. I feel more comfortable now.

"What is your name?"

"I'm Arthit"

"Okay Arthit, here are some prescriptions. Medicines you need to take. You can buy ointment in the boutique just across this clinic. You should apply this after you take a bath. Wash it first before applying. Okay?"

"Okay P' Khob khun krab"

After the doctor told me what I'm gonna do, I feel more okay but seeing Kongpob's worried face is not okay for me.

"Hey, what happened? I'm not gonna die!"

"No P', I'm just worried"

"No need to be worry, let's go buy this medicine"

"Okay krab"

KONGPOB'S POV

I saw P'Arthit walking towards me and I can't hide my feeling of being worried about him.

"Hey, what happened? I'm not gonna die!"

"No P', I'm just worried"

"No need to be worry, let's go buy this medicine"

"Okay krab"

"P' where will we buy that medicine?"

"Doctor said that it is available in the boutique just across this clinic"

"Oh okay let us go then"

"Oh! Shit!"

"What happened P'!?"

"It hurts!"

"Aw! Can you walk!?"

He looks not okay so I offered to carry him up until we reach the boutique.

"P' let me carry you"

"No! I'm okay!"

He tries to pretend that he is okay but actually not, so I grab his hands and pull him in my back and lift him up.

"No P' your not"

We reach the boutique and asked for the medicine that the doctor prescribe. Luckily it is available so we don't need to bother to go to another boutique.

Suddenly I heard P' Arthit's phone ringing. Maybe his boss calling him for not attending today's work.

I almost forgot that I also have errands today. I have class but P' needs me now so maybe it is better to stay with him.

I grab my phone inside my pocket and message Aim to lead today's hazing session.

"Hey! Aim, I'm not able to attend class and also today's hazing session. Please handle it for me just for today. I'll be back tomorrow. After the session, don't forget to discuss the outreach program with Wad and Prem. Tell them to work on permits again. Thanks!"

"Let's go"

"P' aren't you going to attend your work?"

"The hell? As if I can!?"

"Oh, okay"

We grab a taxi and reached dorm safe and sound.

"P' let us eat"

"Okay"

"What do you want to eat? I will call for delivery"

"Why bother to order? We have plenty of foods in refrigerator just cook it"

"You want me to cook P'? Are you sure?"

"Just cook it! I'm hungry"

"Okay krab"

"Hey, Kongpob! You have class today right?"

"Yes P' why do you ask?"

"Why aren't you preparing for class?"

"It is too late now, and I want to stay here to take care of you"

I saw P' smiled as I said my words.