Does SOTUS needs a third season?

PREMONITIONS ABOUT HAVING A THIRD SEASON

does Sotus needs a third season?

actually based on the stroyline we can say that Arthit and kongpob perfectly worked and established their love for each other, though they have some arguments, still their love for each other wins.

in season 1 we have seen how kongpob worked hard just for arthit to notice him and how arthit is so confused that time but eventually arthit gives his heart out for kongpob. season 2, showed how these couples are able to withstand society's criticisms and as usual their love wins because Arthit accepts who he really is.

so is there a need for season 3?

for a fan like me and most of you, yes we badly need for a third season. here is a questions/reasons why:

1. we need to know what happened next after arthit ask kong, "Are you ready for our future?" (ep13)

2. have we ever met arthit's family? we need their thoughts likewise with kong's side. does his father knows about their relationship?what was his reaction then?

3. Who the hell of you guys wants to know about what happened in chiang mai between P' yong and Nai!!? (nai is so cute tho, i want to so him being kissed lol jk)

4. have you guys notice how cute is nong Day when he is smiling? is P' tiew likes him? if not, why the hell he needs to carry day's bag when living school? hahaha maybe its a normal thing between a senior and a junior student in thailand but they are both male 😭😭 (trying to give myself hopes)

5. what happened to P' earth? as I remembered she said something about the person who is seating beside her (in arthit's chair) I want to know who is that and why he left bonus (the lucky fish).

6. other fans said that if there will be a third season they're hoping to see how arthit and kongpob will make their love stable because of too much business from each other's career. kongpob is going to japan? ehhh 🙄 what happened?

7. I badly need a bed scene between Arthit and Kongpob, or should I say between Krist and singto??? HAHAHAHA just kidding, I'm too desperate sorryyy 😭😭😭

in conclusion, yes sotus needs a third season I want to see Wad with Prem lol where is him by the way?, it needs a third season because of questions still floating in the air lol but Khun ploy said that she will be writing a new book? if its not sotus then I will be hoping that krist and singto will play the role in his new novel (if had a chance to make it a TV series)

how about you? what do you think?

we love you Bittersweet Boyslove 💕

#bedscene