Am I Being Possessive? [Part 1]

KONGPOB'S POV

I feel so happy today because of what happened yesterday. My sister just came here yesterday to check if I'm okay. I didn't expect that reaction of her regarding my relationship status with P' Arthit because she is very strict back when we were child. She always scolds me every time I did something wrong or anything that I do to make her angry.

About the question she asked me yesterday about when I will tell our parents about my relationship with P' Arthit, actually I'm planning for that to happen long time ago but myself always telling me that it is not the perfect time.

P' Arthit is like a cat when he is sleeping. He looks so cute when he is sleeping but most of the time he is irritating because his body keeps on moving while he is sleeping. There are times that his arms hits my face while we are sleeping and it really hurts you know! Sometimes he used to hug me tight as if he thought that I am a pillow.

Plus the annoying sound he produces when he is sleeping, it is the most irritating part of it because I can't sleep well.

"P' I will go now"

His eyes suddenly opened and looks like he is trying to figure it out if he is still sleeping or not.

"Hey, P'!"

"Kongpob! You're so noisy!"

"For your information, I can't sleep well last night because of your irritating  snore!"

"Oh really!?"

He looks so surprised so I laughed him because he really can't imagine how bad his snore is.

"Hahaha!"

"Kongpob!"

"By the way P' when will your internship will start?"

"It will start next week, why you suddenly ask?"

"Nothing, just give me a copy of your schedule"

"Okay"

"I will go now P', eat your breakfast. It is on the table"

"Okay thank you"

"Bye! My wife!"

"Kongpob!"

ARTHIT'S POV

Did my snore sounds really bad!? This guy is making me feel embarrassed.

This good teaser in front me almost died because of laughing.

"Kongpob!"

"By the way P' when will your internship will start?"

"It will start next week, why you suddenly ask?"

"Nothing, just give me a copy of your schedule"

"Okay"

"I will go now P', eat your breakfast. It is on the table"

"Okay thank you"

"Bye! My wife!"

"Kongpob!"

I already told him to stop calling me his wife but it seems like he used to it to make fun of me. This teaser is really annoying!