Rival [Part 2]

{continuation}

KONGPOB'S POV

"P' it is not what you're thinking!"

P' Arthit staring at me clueless as if he wants to know what the hell is happening. I'm going to explain further but he just walked away from the door where he is standing.

"P' Wait!"

I left this freshman alone inside the room and followed P' Arthit as I see him walking away from me.

When I got him, I grab his arms and start to explain.

"P' Arthit, it is not what you are thinking. He was just saying sorry for all the bad things he had said to me and nothing more than that"

"Yeah! Okay"

His eyes seems teary and I can't help myself to feel guilty for what he have seen earlier.

"P'.. I'm so sorry"

"Its nothing, by the way, happy anniversary"

He handed me the flowers that he was holding and as he gave it to me he walked away.

I can't help to feel mad at myself and I don't know who to blame because it is an accident.

ARTHIT'S POV

I'm not angry to see him hugging someone else but the words I heard from that freshman triggered my emotions.

"I wish you were mine.. but I can't because you're already with someone"

This phrase keeps running in my mind like it wants to make me crazy. I walked out from that awkward scene and ignored them like I don't see anything.

I heard Kongpob keeps on calling my name but I refuse to turned my back to face him. I just don't want him to see me like this. Being my immature side.

"P' Arthit, it is not what you are thinking. He was just saying sorry for all the bad things he had said to me and nothing more than that"

I don't have anything to say so I just gave him a short and cold reply.

"Yeah! Okay"

"P'.. I'm so sorry"

"Its nothing, by the way, happy anniversary"

I walked away as I handed him my gift for him.

I head to the coffee shop for my work. And I really can't find my focus because of what I have seen earlier. It was past 7 and I'm here in the café keeping myself busy just to forget what happened. My phone keeps on ringing but I refuse to answer it because I just don't feel okay to talk to him at this time. I just want to fix myself first before I talk to him.

In the middle of my work I saw someone is approaching.

"Hey! N' Pim!"

"Aw, P' Arthit! Long time no see!"

"Yeah, its been a week since we have seen each other"

Since there is few customers were here and it is not that toxic at this moment, Pimmada invited me to have some conversation and I agreed to her.