A Night To Remember [Part 1]

ARTHIT'S POV

I woke up early this morning because its Monday again and I have to do my daily routine. Going to work and in office as usual. But there is something which ruined my morning.

I am naked and same as the person who is sleeping right next to me. And the most terrible thing in this morning is the feeling of pain which really pissed me off.

"What the fuck! Kongpob! What have you done to me!"

This guy in my side looks he doesn't heard me so I try to forced him to wake up.

"Hey! Wake up!"

I try to tap his shoulders just for him to woke up.

"Kongpob! What the hell!? It hurts!"

"What is that P'?"

He stretches his arms and he looks so innocent like he didn't know what happened.

"My A**!"

"Hahaha! Really?"

How this shit have urge to laughed at me? He is the reason why I have a bad morning!

"I'm serious! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Aw, sorry P', what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know! Maybe a medicine can help!"

"Or maybe... a second round I guess haha!"

"Hell no!!!"

I try to massage my bottom part because of pain and there is something that really scares me.

"What the fuck! Its bleeding!"

"Aw! Really P'? Can I see?"

"No!"

"Okay I think it is better to consult the doctor!"

"Okay P' let us go then"

I'm about to stand to grab some clothes but I just can't because of this pain which feels so bad as fuck!

"Aw P' can you stand?"

"No, I think I can't"

"Okay, I will grab some clothes for you please wait"

"Okay"

I saw Kongpob walking towards his closet to grab clothes for me.

"P' what do you want to wear?"

"Anything, just something feels comfortable to wear"

"Okay!"

Kongpob handed me my clothes so I quickly put my shirt on but I can't lift myself to wear my shorts.

"What P'?

"Nothing!"

I try to lift myself again but I end up nothing until I feel his hands holding my arm to support me to stand.

"P' let me help you"

This asshole are getting too close so I try to avoid eye contact.

"Kongpob! Let us hurry! It feels bad!"

As he lift me up I quickly put my shorts on.

We hurriedly go to the nearest clinic but I'm too shy to go to the clinic just to check my problem because it is very unnatural.

We reached the clinic few minutes ago and suddenly there is something really bothers me.

"Wait Kongpob!"

"Why P'?"

"What I will say?"

"Just say that you're bleeding and I know for sure the doctor knows what to do or what medicine to prescribe"

"But I'm really.."

"What?"

"I'm fucking shy!"

"But why P'?"

"I'm too shy to tell the doctor that you fucked me so I'm suffering this pain right now!"

"Hahaha! Okay! I will speak for you!"

We head to the information desk to inquire about my problem and Kongpob is the one who speaks for me because of too much shame I feel right now.

"Good morning ma'am, I just want the doctor to check my..."

He look back at me and then he gives me a weird smile.

"What the hell Kongpob!?"

"my boyfriend's condition"

"Aw, what happened? He looks so fine"

"He is bleeding"

"Aw! Did he have wounds!? Where? Can I see it first?"

KONGPOB'S POV

"Sorry ma'am but it is something personal. Maybe the doctor can just check it instead if that is okay"

"Oohh I see, okay let me give you a request number"

"Okay thank you"

"Here! Please wait for your number to be called. You just sit there in lobby and wait"

"Okay thank you krab"

"P' let us just wait in the lobby"

We walk towards to the lobby and take my sit but P' Arthit looks weird.

"P' are you not gonna sit here?"

"What the hell? Do you think I can sit?"

This annoyed face of him looks so cute and I can't handle my emotions.

"Why are you smiling!?"

"Nothing P'"

After several minutes, I noticed that our number has called so I let P' Arthit to go inside the doctor's room.

"Good luck P'!"

He look back at me with his annoyed face which makes me smile again.

{to be continued}