Chapter 24 Back to normal

I woke up kind of late today. I looked next to me to see that it was empty. Harry must be down stairs. Today, im going to go see my therapist and then get my hair done at Lou's house. The boys have a CD signing today at Three so while there at the CD signing ill be getting my hair done. When i stood up, i had that sudden urg to throw up again. I hate it when i get up and just have to throw up. I puked for like five minutes. Luckly i had my hair tied up. I washed my hands and my mouth then headed down stairs. Liam and Louis were playing video games and Harry was in the kitchen making french toast. My favorite.

"Good morning love" He said giving me a peck on the cheek. " I made you your favorite, french toast." I smiled at Harry and poured a glass of apple juice in my cup. Harry handed me two plates of french toast and told me to give it to the boys. I placed it down in front of them and they stopped the game to eat. I heard , Niall and Mechelle come down stairs next.

"I smell food" He said. He is like well trained dog. I giggled and handed them a plate with some french toast. Then Zayn and Angel came down stairs.

"Vas Happenin!" He said to us. Angel nugged his side and he smiled at her. I am so happy they are back together. No more of that Zayn is in love with me drama.  We all ate our food and it was Nialls and Mechelles turn to do the dishes today.I went up to Harry and told him i have to go see my Therapist today. He couldnt take me cause of his CD signing and he has to get ready anyways so Angel and Mechelle are going to come with me for the CD signing. I went up stairs and put on a shirt that says Endless Summer on it and a pair of ripped skinnies. I put on my checker board vans and went down stairs and waited for the otheres. Mechelle and Angel came down stairs after five minutes. We gave our boyfriends a kiss.

"Ill call you when Lou's done with my hair okay?" I said to Harry giving him one last kiss before heading out the door with my keys. Angel got in the back while Mechelle was in the front. I plugged in my Ipod and played Up All Night by one direction. Yes i do listen to their music. It gets kind of catchy. We were all singing our boyfriends parts. Well when it was like Liam or something Mechelle would sing it cause Niall doesnt really have a part. Mechelle would always get mad when her boyfriend doesnt sing that much. While we were at California , she secretly got a tatoo on her wrist. It says LNS meaning Let Niall Sing. I thought it was so cute. The press went on and on about it. When we got to the therapist, Mechelle and Angel went to the coffee shop right across the street. I went in and checked it.

"Ah Ms.Page, Good to see you again" My therapist said waiting out side of her room. I stood up and walked in. She closed the door behind us and sat down.

"So has anything happened in the past couple of weeks while you were gone? Are the pills working?" She asked me smiling. Her smile was actually quiet friendly.

"Well, On my birthday, Harry took me to paris and we stayed there for almost a week. Then i found out that i was pregnant but i didnt want to tell Harry cause i was too scared that maybe he would dump me or something but on our last day at Paris, He proposed to me and well i said yes of course because well i love him. Then when we got back i had to tell him but he was actually happy about it. And yes the pills are working. I have been clearing my mind everyday and hasnt worried about a thing." I said smiling at her and taking a deep breath.

"Well Ms.Page, i am so happy your life is starting to become back to normal and congradulations to the baby and marrage. Just a couple more day you have to take the pills and you will be done!" she said to me. I shook her hand then have her a hug. I went of the the room and out the door and saw Angel and Mechelle sitting in the car. I opened the door and they handed me a cup of coffee. We started heading to Lou's house next. It was Exactly three oclock and the rode was filled with screaming girls. I could tell where the CD signing is now. It was the apartment that Lou was staying in. Now how am i going to get past all these people with out them seeing me and the boys not seeing me. We ran to the elevator but too late. The boys saw us and was yelling out our names. I looked back and saw Harry looking at me from the stage.

"Hi Jen. I love you!" He said to me waving. I blew him a kiss and went into the elevator. I rang Lou's door bell and she came out.

"Hey girls! Come on in." She said welcoming us inside. I sat on the chair and she put some plastic around me. she brushed through my hair then asked what color do i want my hair to be.

"Is it okay if its back to being brown?" I asked her. She smiled at me and took out a bottle and began to shake it. She started putting the cold liquid on my head. Mechelle and Angel were playing with Lux. I sat here watching them. I had to wait about an hour for my hair to finish then she had to wash it. She tillted my head in the sink and began to wash it off. After that she dried it.

"Vuala, You are back to being Jennifer Page!" She said handing me a mirror. I cant believe it. My hair is actually back to being brown!. I stood up and gave Lou a massive hug and thanked her. We went out side to see that the CD signing was still going on. I cant wait to show Harry hair .  It took about 3 hours for them to finally finished. My phone started buzzing and it was Harry.

"Hey, I saw you heading up to Lou's room. You can come down stairs now. Were done alright?" He said to me. I said alright then hung up. We headed towards the elevator waving good bye Lou and Lux. We went down , the elevator slowly opened and the boys were waiting. Niall and Mechelle were already in a death hug and so was Zayn and Angel. Harry looked at me like he didnt know me.

"You okay Harry?" I asked him. He looked at me then looked away then looked at me again. His eyes widen and he smiled at me.

"You look the the first we met. I baraly noticed you Jen!" He said to me holding my hand. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then we walked out of the apartment.

"How about we go out to eat to night. My treat" Liam said. Niall looked like he was gonna kiss him or something. We went to a burger place and got some burgers. We ate up then headed home. Harry , Niall and Mechelle were in my car while the otheres took the van. When we got home i noticed our house lights were on. Did they forget to turn the lights off?

"Sweety. Did you forget to turn the lights off before you left?" I asked harry getting out of the car.

"Hunny the lights werent on when we left . " He said to me. Now im scared. What if someone broke in. Harry opened the door and i stood behind him. When we walked in i saw two people sitting on the couch. I couldnt believe it. It was Elenor and Danielle. They stood up and i ran up to them and gave them a massive hug.

"You guys are here! I missed you guys." I said to them . They were like my sisters to be honest. I can tell them anything and we have the same taste in clothes and shoes. Liam and Louis came in the door practically cracking up jokes then they stopped to see Danielle and Elenor. The two girls yelled Suprise! and ran up to their boyfriends.

"You got to stop giving us suprises babe!" Liam said kissing Danielles cheek. Harry pulled me upstairs so i said good night to everyone. I sat on the bed waiting for Harry to get dressed. I sometimes played with necklace and rings. When he got done. I took off my clothes and put it in the hamper so i could to the laundry tomorrow. I put on one of harrys shirts and a pair of shorts and climbed in to bed. i took out a bottle of water and my pills and drank it.

" So how was therapy today? He said playing with my fingers.

"It was great! I wont need to take my pills after a few more day." I said to HArry with a happy face. "How was your CD signing?"I said to him while he started playing with my hair.

"Meh great i guess. So many times i had to sign things. I had to sign a girls shoe one time. It was crazy!" Harry said with his cute accent. I cuddled up closer into his arms and took a deep breath. I still love how he smelt. Sweet and Husky. It never changed after three years. I remember when i was in High school, I didnt really make anyfriends but Angel. I met her in Math class. We had to work on a project together and well thats when we became friends. A couple of guys hit of me and asked me to prom but i never went. I didnt fall in love because of Harry, because i wanted him and nobody else. I wasnt a good kid either. I did drugs, drink , and skip school. My dad wasnt around half the time cause of work so i threw partys at my house. I didnt have sex till Harry . I made some what friends here in England. Not like New York though. I guess there are just some things that are differant. I looked to see if Harry was awake but he wasnt. He was knocked out. I kissed his cheek and touched his soft curls and whispered good night in his ear. He still didnt budge so i turned off the lights and plugged in my phoone like i always do then fell asleep.