Chapter 12 World, here i come

I woke up the next morning having the need to shower. Ugh, i bet i smelt horrible. Harry was curled up next to me. I carefully got out of the bed and went in my shower. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I let the warm water run through my whole body , realiving the stress i had. The wrap on my arm wasnt as thick as i thought because as soon as the water toughed myy wrap and seeped through , it burned so bad. I yelled out "Son of a bitch" by mistake. Harry woke up. He knocked on the door making sure things are okay.

"Harry, Im fine. The water just touched my cuts thats all" I said too him.

"Do you want me to hop in there and kiss it to make it better?" He said.

"Sure, It would make the pain go away" I said to him with a giggle. He quickly opened the door and jumped in the shower with me. He lifted my arm and started kissing it. He started to kiss up my arm then my shoulder then my neck making his way to my jaw line then to my lips. It was kind of turning me on but my wrist hurt so it kind of turned things on. Since i had my wrist wrapped, Harry offered to wash my hair for me. He would start playing with it  as well. We got out of the shower and i went to my closet. I grabbed my "Crazy cat lady" Harry gave me as a joke and pulled it over my head. I put on a pair of jeans and grabbed my toms. I tied my hair and let my face be natural today.  I wasnt planning on going anywhere because i was already on the news with my dramatic scene with Harry. I went down stairs with my perfect boyfriend. He grabbed my from behind and started to hold me bridal style. He leaned in to kiss me. His curly hair brushed on my face. We went to the kitchen counter and saw a note.

"Went to go buy the stuff for the tour, be back soon " - one direction family.

"Whoa whoa whoa, TOUR! Harold Edward Styles when were you going to tell me that you guys were going on your." I said to him with a furious face. I mean really hes gonna just leave me again.

"Well i was planning to tell you later on today but now that you know , Well were going on tour again, Im sorry Jen, I dont want to leave you again." He said to me holding my hands . I ran my fingers through his hair and putting my hands on his cheek. I rubbed my thumb on his cheek to make him smile. Right now he had a worried look on his face.

"Its all right Harry. " I said. I felt a tear roll down my face . Why do i have to cry all the time? He rubbed the tear off my face. His face lite up out of no where. He told me to wait on the couch. He fleed up to his room grabbing his phone. It was pretty quiet in the house since the tv was off and no one was home . I could hear Harry from up stairs on his phone.

"Liam, Please, I left her once and i dont want to leave her again. Please i love her soo much. " hmm I wonder whats going on " REALLY thanks man, See ya" I heard him say. He hung up and ran down stairs. I act like i didnt hear anything.

"Babe!" He said grabbing me in his arms and swinging me around. " GUESS WHAT" He said putting me down and looking at me with excitement. Is he on Drugs?

"What is it babe?" I said to him with a confused look.

"Pack your pack your bags cause you coming on tour with us!" He said to me.

"SHUT UP , NO WAYY!" I said jumping up and down I gave him a long and he swang me around again.  I guess we do have stuff to do today. Harry and I went upstairs to start packing.

"Harry, When do we leave?" I asked him.

"Uhh , tomorrow noon" He said packing his hair products. I packed up 12 underwears, 12 bra, 6 sweaters, 10 sweatpants,7 tanktops, 10 shirts and 9 skinny jeans. Amazingly it all fit in my suit case. I also put in my straightner , hair spray , bathroom things,and laptop. All the chargers and brushes and whatnot went in my backpack. I watched Harry struggle with what to pack. He grabbed 9 sweats, 6 blazers, 7 shirts, 3 button up tops, 3 hats, 9 pants, 5 undershirts, and 9 underwear. He also got his laptop and things he needed for the show in there. He saw me watching him pack and smiled at me. I smiled back of course.

"Why do you need hats? I never seen you wear hats" I said to him rasing my eye brows.

"I will when i feel like it." He said pouting at me. I pushed him to the ground and pinned him down. He lifted me up off him but dropped me . I started laughing uncontrolably . He wrapped his arm around my body and kissed my lips firmly. I rolled off him but he rolled back on my crushing me.

"HARRY, I SWARE ONE DAY YOUR GOING TO KILL ME" I said kicking him off.

"Oh im sorry miss pin someone on the ground then gets lifted and fall then laugh uncontrollably" He said. I looked at him in the eyes then started to laugh again. I dont know what was wrong with me. I guess i was just excited to go on tour. My stitches started to hurt again.

"OUCH" I said cluching on to my wrist. I was still laughing kind of but in pain.

"Oh babe, you okay?" He said kissing my arm. This boy is such a caring person. I love him so much but i know that were not really going to get married or anything . Are we?

"Hey , i know this is random but do you think were going to have a future together?" I said to him laying on the floor.

"It all depends on you babe. Maybe because i love you so much but maybe not right now i dont know. like i said depends on you" He said helping me up. I heard the door from down stairs open.

"HELLO?JEN, HARRY , ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" I heard Liam yell from down stairs. I went down stairs and gave him a big hug.

"THANK YOU SOOO MUCH LIAM FOR LETTING ME GO." I said. He patted my head.

"Your welcome Jen, your part of the one direction family. As long as you are okay with Mechelle going." Mechelle is Nialls girlfriend. Shes really sweet. He has long black hair and shes half japanese half irish. Her father is the manager for Nandos so they always get a discount. Another reason why Niall loves her.

"Sure! Mechelle is such a sweet girl and a great person to talk to." I said to Liam giving him a smile. I told Liam that i already packed. He was quiet shocked to hear that were done packing. It took an hour to pack all that junk in my suit case. The rest of the boys went upstairs to go pack while Harry and I stayed down stairs watching flims. We watched the Titanic cause it was a romance movie and we were in a romancy mood. Every time we see Rose and Jack kiss we would kiss. Pretty corny i know. But i dont know  what i would do if this kid wasnt here. I snuggled up close to Harry and putting my head on his chest . I looked up and gave him a suprised kiss.

"Hey, Jack and Rose didnt kiss though." He said to me with a little giggle.

"I know , I just felt like kissing you" I said to him then resting my head on his chest again. After Titanic we watched some action movies like x men, we also watched UP. The part where the old lady dies always makes me cry. I cluched on to Harry hoping our lives wont end up like that. But at the same time, If we wanted to go on an adventure and i died and Harry really loved me, I would want him to go on that adventure for me. Its just a great movie. We watched Love actually with the rest of the One direction family. It was Harrys favorite movie so i didnt mind watching it. I got kind of bored and well fell asleep in his arms. I woke up in my bed and i checked the time. 3:30Am. Oh my . Harry must have carried me again. Plus i was in my shorts and tanktop. This boy must have changed my clothes while i was asleep. Little perv. Harry's arm came crawling on my hip as i was turned sidways. I intertwined my finger with his. He kissed my head and went to sleep. I did as well. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.