Chapter 19 I <3 Florida

A week later...

Today we are leaving New York and heading to Florida. I was still a bit scared of what happened. Every time someone touches me i always flinch. Its gotten better though so i guess thats the good part of my life right now. I never leave the house with out someone though. I pack up all my stuff in my suit case and put all the stuff that i need in my bag. Harry and the rest of the gang were already packed and was waiting down stairs. Oh did i mention, i no longer need my leg brace anymore. My ribs were still in a bit pain but the doctors said it was normal. Today i was just wearing a plain blue shirt with white skinnies and my toms on. Before i left my room i took one last look at it and smiled. I took a deep breath and closed the door. I didnt want to leave this house. But i did want to leave New York. Zach was caught by the cops and were sent to prison. That was something ive been waiting for. I came down stairs with my suit case.

"Ready to go" Harry said smiling at me. I knodded my head and held his hands. I took the spare key from under the mat and locked the door. The two vans were waiting for us with the securtiy gaurds in it. When we got on the plane, i looked out the window. Im going leave all this behind and i was happy to. I need to get away from this place. So many things has happened in only a month. Getting hit by a car. My mothers wedding and getting raped. I held on to Harrys hand tight and put my head phones in and tried to relax. Just thinking about what happened made me tear up a bit. Harry noticed and kissed my head.

"Its going to be alright. Were leaving now" He said to me. I nodded my head and closed my eyes and tried to clear my head. I eventually fell asleep. When we got to florida, Harry shook me awake. I grabbed my things and walked out the plane with Harry. There were fans just waiting for us at the airport. There was one sign that caught my eye and made me smile. It said "Louenor,Nechelle,Daim and Jerry." It was so cute. It made my day a bit better. We all walked out of the airport waving at our fans and saw the miami sun shinning on us. Such a beautiful day. A nice Van came to pick us up and drop us off at a  beautiful resort hotel. Since it was such a beautiful day i felt like going to the beach.

"Hey guys, we should go to the beach. Its such a nice day!" I said to them they all agreed and went to our rooms to get dressed. Harry changed into his swiming trunks and just waited for me on the bed. I was looking for my swim suit in my suit case . It was on the very bottom . I grabbed it and took off my clothes. Harry was staring at me and gave me a cheeky grin.

"Stop staring you perv." I said to him with a giggle. I couldnt tie the strap so i had to get Harry to tie it. when he finished he started to kiss my neck. It gave me shivers down my spine. I put my hand on his neck and felt his curls. His curls brushed on my cheek while he kissed my neck. I turned around and started to kiss with with passion. He layed down and i layed on top of him. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Guys were ready." It was Louis. I wanted to be all sexy and whispered something in his ear.

"We'll finish this later" I said. He kissed me one more time then we grabbed out things and went downstairs to the lobby. fans were there and saw one direction exposing there upper body. It was just so loud that i thought my ear drums were going to pop. Miami beach was just around the corner so we walked. Our body gaurds were with us because some fans followed us.When we got there Mechelle and I put our towels and stuff in a great spot and watched the boys run in the water. Niall pulled Mechelle in the water and leaving me alone. I just sat here watching the boys slash each other. I saw Harry soak and wet coming towards me. I smiled at him.

"Do you want to go for a walk around the beach?" He said to me helping me up. I was kind of scared some fans were going to trample us or something but im sure they will give us some privacy so i nodded my head and held his hand.