Chapter 6 The rest of the gang

I woke up the next morning with Harry's arms wrapped around me. He was still asleep till i moved. I turned to him and saw his eye's slowly open.

"Good morning beautiful" He said to me. I blushed of course.

"Good morning handsome." I said kissing his cheek. I looked out side the window and saw snow falling from the sky. I thought it looked beautiful. I was just about to hop out of bed when Harry tugged on me.

"Just lay with me for 5 mor minutes" He said to me giving me a cheeky grin. I layed back down faceing him and just cuddled up next to him. I checked the clock to see what time it was. It read 9:34 AM.  I turned back to Harry which he was staring at me. I smiled at him then he pressed his lips on mine. His soft lips , so perfect. This time we both hopped out of bed. Harry ran his fingers threw this curl locks like he did when i interviewed him and i brushed my hair. He went to the closet and grabbed a plain white t-shirt with a blue blazer over and jeans to go with it. I decided to stay in my pajamas till we had to go somewhere. I went down stairs, holding Harry's hand and saw Liam and Niall on the couch watching some tv. They were watching the last scoops on celebrity. They talked about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez planing of breaking up, Adele's new album, then one direction. I sat down wanting to hear what these news people were saying.

"Last night , Harry Styles and Zayn Malik had a mysterious girl with them while they were at a hotel checking out. Who are these girls and are they dating the two hot boys from one direction?" The lady said. A picture of me hiding behind Harry was up and Zayns arms around Angel. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was sort of panicing. I knew that i shouldnt have gone with them. Now im all over the news! I saw Harry walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, dont worry. Nobody knows your name so your not going to get like hate tweets. It will probably all come to me but i can handle it." He said to me kissing my forehead. I felt even worse knowing that a whole bunch of hate that i have caused is going to Harry.

"Harry, now your going to get all those hates. Im so sorry I should have just stayed here and waited for you guys." I said running out of the kitchen going to my room. I was upset of myself. I hopped on my bed and checked my twitter. It was too late. Some many hated tweets were all over my contact.

@I_Am_Ms_Styles : No wonder why Harry added you on twitter. I dont see what he sees in you. He could do so much better.

@OneDlove_Forever : Maybe Harry was drunk or something cause you do not look like his type. Your ugly and should just stay away from him.

This one was my favorite.

@Harry_Loves_Blonde : I dont understand how Harry would date such and ugly skanky girl like you. Maybe he didnt get a good glance on your face. Your a real whore.

Says the girl whos profile picture is her all caked up like a clown with her tounge in some guys mouth. Tears started to flood in my eyes . I threw my head on my pillow and just let out the tears. Those werent the only hate tweets trust me. There are hundreds and hundreds of hate tweets to me. I heard someone come in my room then sat next to me rubbing my back.

"Jen, I know you got some hate tweets. I saw some of them . Dont let them get to you. There just jealous that your so pretty and that i have you. Please dont let it hurt you. I wont tell the press who you are. Ill tell them that were just friends if thats what you want?" he said to me. It was Harry btw.

"I dont know Harry. If you tell them were just friends, we cant really go out in public" i said to him rasing my head from the pillow. I sat up so its easier to talk to him.

"How about tonight , you and Angel go to our concert and you gals can hang backstage okay?" He said whiping the tears off my cheek. i felt a bit better knowing that ill be watching Harry perform tonight and ill be back stage.