Chapter 1 The curly haired boy

*knock knock*

"Jen, wake up , were leaving in an hour." He said. I rubbed my eyes opened and hopped out of bed. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I decided to go with , Black skinny jeans, a shirt with an England flag printed on it and black van. I put my hair to the side and put it in a braid.  I put on my eyeliner and put my phone in my backpack. I went downstairs and saw my dad waiting.

"Ready to go pumpkin?" He said to me smiling. I knodded my head and went out the door. When we got to the stadium where the auditions are being held, i couldnt believe my eyes. So many people are here to audition. A man came up to me with black hair.

"Hello, my name is Paul, you must be Jen. Your father told me about you. So your here to work with us today?" He asked me shaking my hand.

"Um yes , I am here to help out." I said sort of nervous.

"Great! Well today, do you mind helping out with the interviews? You can interview these people while the others take care of the rest." He said handing me a list of people. I called them up one by one.

An hour already has passed by and i think i've already interview like 30 people. I called the next person on the list.

"Harold Styles?" I said. A curly haired boy came up to me. He had green eyes that just stared into mine.

"Actually its just Harry ." He said smiling. His dimple was showing. I told him to sit down. He ran his fingers thew those curly locks. We shook hands and it felt like a lighting going thew my body. I told him to look into the camera and say his name.

"My name is Harry Styles, and Im Sixteen years old." His smile was just so cute. I caught him stareing at me when he was talking to the camera then he smiled. I dont usually fall for people anymore  cause i have always been scared to get hurt but once i saw Harry , i had butterflies in my stomache and i just couldnt take my eyes off him. The interview was over.

"Hey, i never got your name." He said to me smiling

"My name in Jennifer but people just call me Jen" I said to him. He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Can i have your number? You seem like a nice girl and your beautiful." I blush and took the phone out of hands and typed in my number. I waved at him and wished him luck on his audition. Paul came up to me and said i could take go now. I went in and saw my dad writing down weather or not they made it or not in the back. I just sat down and took out my music. Hour went by and auditions were finally over.

I walked to the back to see who made it. I checked to see if maybe Harry did. I didnt see him anywhere in the room. I turned around and ran into someone and feel on my ass.

"Whoa , you okay? oh Jen, Hey." He said , it was Harry. He reached out his hand to help me up.

"Im okay , im sorry i ran into you , i just wanted to see if you made it threw." I said to him .

"Oh yeah i did, Im in the next round!" He said with exciment. I am actually really happy for him. Not only cause i might be in love with this guy. I mean not in totally in love cause i baraly knew this guy. My dad had to do something real quick so i decided to stay with Harry and maybe get to know him.

"So what made you want to audition for x-factor?" I asked him. He looked into my eyes. I felt my heart beat a bit faster.

"Well, i was in a band called white eskimo, and we competed once and we won." He said to me.

"You were in a band? So was I , but my band got second place. I was the drummer by the way." I said to him. I told him everything. I told him i was 16, i told him that im here to live with my dad cause my parents got a divorce when i was six and i told him that i used to live in new york. We were getting along so well , its like we met so long ago. My dad finished so i had to go. I was sort of sad cause that means i had to leave Harry. I have told Harry i had to go and gave him a hug. He smelt so good.

"Just text me okay?" He said. "Bye beautiful" I turned and blushed and said good bye.

The whole ride home i couldnt stop thinking about Harry. My dad stopped by macdonalds drive threw. I got a 10 piece chicken nuggets. When we got home i ate my nuggets then went up stairs to shower. After my shower i put on my pj's . I belly flopped on my bed and just layed there.  I took out my phone and had a text.

Harry : Hey, I know this sounds weird but do you want to come to practice tomorrow and then get some tea or something?

I smiled at the text. I couldnt stop thinking about Harry. His curly hair and that smile and how he smelt.

Me: Sure,I would love to have some tea with you :) X

I was warn out today so i instently fell asleep then my phone buzzed.

Harry: Great :) just meet me in room we were in today then. Xx

I texted him okay and put my phone down and fell back asleep.