Chapter 16 Mommy im home.

Today, One direction is heading to New York which means i get to see my mom again. I have missed her a lot. I talk to her rarly because of my dad. I got up a little late cause Harry was the first one to wake up. I was shocked to see him awake before me. I rubbed my eyes open and yawned.

"Good morning beautiful. Ready to go to New York?" He said to me giving me a kiss. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Good morning handsome. I am extra ready for New York. I get to see my mom again and you get to meet her!" I told him. Before i was gonna pack, I turned on my laptop. I was still in my shorts and tank top and i tied my hair in a bun. Harry started packing my suit case for me. " Hey babe, can you pick out an outfit for me since your packing my bag?" I asked him. He pulled out a v neck shirt with his face on it and a pair of shorts. I guess that will do. I checked my skype to see if maybe my mom was on so i could tell her that im coming to New York. Suprisingly she was! I messaged her asking if i can call her. She responded pretty quickly saying okay. I pushed the Video Call button and she answered

"Hi Mom" I said waving to her. She looked really happy to see me.

"Hi sweety! Its been so long. I saw you on the news that you were at disney world with One direction? I didnt know you were dating a celebrity?" She said to me. Oh great, she saw me singing. I felt so embarrased.

"Well yea, Do you want to see him? Hes packing my suit case right now!" I told her. I turned my lap top at Harry.

"Hi Ms.Page!" He said waving at her.

"Hi there hun, just call me Liz." she said to him waving. " Have you been taking care of my daughter?" She said.

"Yes ma'am" he said sitting next to me now putting his arms around my waist then kissing my cheek.

"Awe, thats good." She said then she saw my wrist. "Oh hunny, i remember you on the news.... so touching to see you risk your life for Harry." She said to me smiling.

"Mom, i didnt risk my life for Harry, im a live obviously." I said to her with a frown. I didnt want to tell her that Harry broke my heart once because she wouldnt like him, and i really want her to like him. " Oh mom i have some great news. The boys are on tour and our next stop is New York!" I said with excitment. She didnt know that i was going back till i told her.

"Thats great sweety! Your room hasnt changed one bit. I clean it every now an then like wiping the dust off , Oh i also got great news for you too." She said to me with her face brighten up. " well I met someone last year and well he proposed to me! His name is Cal, you will love him. Hes at work right now." My heart dropped for a second. shes getting married? I didnt really know what to say.

"Um.. thats uh great mom. At least your um happy" I said trying to put a smile on my face. I can believe that shes doing this. I know that my parents been divorced for about 12 years now but it still made me upset. I love both my parents and i always wished they would get back together but i guess thats never going to happen.

"Oh sweety cheer up. Hes never going to replace you father i hope you know that." She said to me trying to make me smile.Harry rubbed my shoulder and went to go finish packing.

"When's the wedding?" I asked her.

"Next week on monday" She said to me. " I was wondering if you would be the maid of honor?" She asked me. My face lite up. Me that made of honor?

"Really mom? I would love to!" I said to her" But is it okay if the one direction family comes along?" I asked.

"Sweety, i was just about to ask in they would sing for the wedding."