You've got that one thing

"JEN, YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO GET TO THE AIR PORT. WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" My mom yelled from downstairs. My name is Jennifer Page. I'm 16 years old and i live in New York. My mom and dad got a divorce when i was 6. I havent seen him for so long so my mom and dad talked on the phone about me going to England, which is where he is right now. My  mom thinks its going to be a good idea because she has work almost every day and I wouldnt get the chance to see her as much as i used to. My dad works on X-factor so he wants me to help around. Right now i was getting ready . I tied my brown ,long , curly in to a messy bun and put on some skinnies and a white tank top and put a my leather over it. I put  on my black eyeliner and went down stairs with my suitcases. My mom helped me carry my stuff to the car as i put on my toms. I got in the car and turned on some tunes. It was an Adele special. I loved her ruspy voice. It took us about 10 minutes driving to the air port. I got out of the car and grabbed my luggage in the back. My mom grabbed one as well so it would be easier for us. I admit im going to miss my mother a lot. She always gave me advice in life and what i should have done. Im not even sure if my dad can do that with me cause he hasnt be in my life a whole lot.

"All passangers leaving for England, your flight will leave in 5 minutes." The intercome lady said.

"Well , this is it mom. Im going to live a whole new life in England. I promise to call you every now and then. I love you mom and ill miss you so much. Thank you for always giving me advice in life and just being there for me." I said to her crying and giving her a warm hug.

"I love you Jen, even though we will be miles apart, i will always love you and remember you as my baby girl" She said giving me a tight squeeze and kissed my forhead. She let me go and i walked to the plane. I was really nervous. What if my dad doesnt like me. Or what if the new school im going to thinks im weird and i get bullied. I sat near the window and plugged in my headphones in my ipod and fell asleep. The plane ride was about 14 hours and I was asleep threw the whole flight. When we landed i was awaken by some lady. I put my ipod in my backpack and got off the plane. I went to the place where you pick up your luggage and grabbed both of them. I heard someone call my name .

"JEN! , Its me your father. I havent seen you sinve you were a little girl." He said hugging me and taking one of my luggage.

"Hi dad." I said giving him a smile. He opened the door for me and took the luggage in the back.

"So Jen, how would you like to come with me to work tomorrow. Its x-factor auditions and i might need some help. " He said to me driving carfully.

"Sure dad , sounds like fun" I said . We drove by a sign that said "WELCOME TO CHESHIRE" My dad lived in a little town called Homles chaple. When i walked in the room i was so amazed of how beautiful the house look. My dad took me to my room. My bed was big and i had a huge closet. I put all my clothes in the closet and jumped on my bed. I had my own person bathroom. I took a quick nap before i heard my dad call my name.

"JEN, DINNERS READY" he yelled.

I ran downstairs and smelt something so heavenly. He made some steak with potates on the side . We also had some salad on the side. I talked about my life. Not much in it. I am a drummer and used to be in a band called all time star. We competed once and almost won. Before we were going to compete again i had to move. After dinner i wanted to help my dad by doing to dishes. At first he told me to go relax but i inststed. When i finnished the dishes, I kissed my dad good night and went up stairs to go shower. I locked the door and took out my pajamas and layed it on my bed. I had a rolling stones shirt and shorts. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I let the hot water run through my body and my hair. It took all the stress off my body. Im actually excited to help my dad tomorrow. After i got out of the shower i rapped the blanket around my bare body and got dressed. I dried my hair and hopped on my bed. I turned on my music and fell asleep.