Chapter 7 Christmas shopping

I woke up from my phone buzzing. It has been buzzing all night because of Harry's big mouth last night , but i must admit it was cute. I reallized that today is December 23 . Christmas is right around the corner. I turned to see Harry sound asleep. Today the boys have a CD signing. I slowly moved out of his arms and put a pillow where my presents were so that he wouldnt know that i left. I went to the shower. I let the warm water run down my head down to my body.  I put the shampoo on my head with out looking. I was washing it off then i noticed red running down. I screamed so loud thinking i was bleeding. Harry burst threw the door.

"What happened babe?" He said to me.

"I think im bleeding from my head but i never even fell" I said to him paniking Harry just laughed. " Whats so funny huh? What if i die?" I said to him holding my hair.

"Babe, this is my way of getting you back for the snake in my room. I put red hair dye in your shampoo." He said to me laughing. I gave him an angry look and washed the rest of the shampoo off . I wrapped the towel and went to my closet. What am i gonna do with my hair. It was long red and curly now. I wore a tank top and a hollister jacket over it and White skinnies with my black vans. I put on a smokey kind of eye make up and headed down stairs. I sat next to Harry but didnt let him cuddle me cause of my hair. I was really angry about that.

"Aw Jen, please dont get mad, im really sorry." He said trying to kiss me. I pushed him away and just watched some tv.

"Whoa new hair due" Louis said touching my hair.

"Yea some one wanted to play a little joke on me and made my hair like this" I said glaring at Harry. He just chuckled a bit.

 Elenor , Danielle and Angel were already dressed up to go shopping. We waited for the boys to get ready for their CD signing. When they were finally ready we took the car. We dropped them off at the place where they were having it. Liam said he will text Danielle when their done so that we can pick them up. We went to a big mall. I didnt know what to get Harry since hes such a picky person. The other girls already got the boys there gifts. I looked like an idiot just looking around.

"How about this?" Elenor pointed out. It was a necklace that you can print things on. Since i had the money cause i saved it when i had a job. I bought it. One said Harry's true love and the other said Jens forever and ever. I loved it so much. I felt bad for Niall cause he didnt have a girlfriend. So i got him some cuponds from Nando's and a cute little teddy bear that said "Kiss me im Irish". We went to a wrapping department to wrap all the gifts. I added a little card to it too it said " Harry this is my first christmas with you, Even though you have made my hair blood red, I still love you and i want you to have this necklace to know that your forever and ever in my heart xx Jen" Yea i was deep, im sure he will love it.  We decided to go to the coffee shop just to hang around.

"So Jen , how long have you and Harry known eachother? " Elenor asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"I met Harry during x- factor when i had to interview him. Then we kind of talked and hung out the next day and i felt like we clicked but he had to leave for the x-factor tour so i couldnt contact him. I havent herd from him for about 2 years but now that ive seen him now and we talked it out , things are okay" I said smiling at Elenor. They all awed. We talked about our passed and their jobs. Angel talked about her old job and her past relationships . She felt happy with Zayn though. We were at the coffee shop for nearly 5 hours just talking. I felt like i grew closer to the girls.

"Oh girls. The boys are done with there CD signing and there getting a limo over here so that we dont have to drive" Danielle said , reading the text that she got from Liam. The boys arrived in nearly 20 minutes. I was still mad at Harry but let him give me a kiss on the cheek and hold my hand.

"Oh since you girls did your little shopping. Is it okay if we go shopping?" Harry asked.

"Go ahead , just dont take so long" I said shuing them away. They all scattered around like lost children. Us girls went to a clothes shop and just looked around. It was all girly stuff. Im not much of a girly girl. I saw a one direction shirt and was suprised. There was like two left and they had 6 stacks of it. Good lord . So many directioners. A couple of girls noticed us and ran up to us.

"OH MY GOD  YOU GUYS ARE ONE DIRECTIONS GIRLFRIENDS!" They said jumping up and down" IS IT OKAY IF WE GET A COUPLE OF PICTURE OF YOU GUYS AND AUTO GRAPHS?" They asked. We let them of course cause we had nothing better to do. It took about an hour to get done with this autograph picture stuff. Harry texted me

Harry: Hey were done shopping so we'll meet you girls out side Xx

I told the girls that the boys were out side. We all waved at the fans and went outside. Some girls saw one direction so we quickly put the stuff in the car and drove off.

"Your going to love the present i got you babe" Harry said holding my hand while i drove.

"If its getting this red out of my hair then i will love you forever." I said to him smiling.

When we got home, I took out my old tree and hung it up. We all decorated it like a family. I let Niall put the star on the top cause hes like the baby of one direction. We put our presents under the tree. Tomorrow im going to visit my dad at work to see what hes been up to and wish him a merry christmas. Its going to be a perfect christmas. Liam Danielle Louis and Elenor are going to cook the feast, Zayn , Niall and Angel are going to decorate inside of the house and Harry and I are going to put up the lights on our house. Of course were going to start on it tomorrow since we dont have much time on christmas day. We ordered pizza for dinner. I wanted to pay since it was my house but Harry pushed me and payed. I thanked him by giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Can you just forgive me and give me an actual kiss?" He asked carring the boxes of pizza to the kitchen.

"Not yet Harry." I said to him winking . I gave Niall like three slices of pizza. Every one else had about two or three. After our dinner i did the dishes and went upstairs to go to bed since i had to wake up early to see my dad on x-factor. I got dressed but this time i put on some sweats and one of Harry's sweat shirts since it was cold. Harry did the same cause being in his boxers was just way to cold. I plugged inmy phone like i usually do and snuggled up in bed. I was tired so i didnt mind that Harry put his arms around me.

"Good night my beautiful girlfriend. I love you" Harry said kissing my cheek.

" Good night my jerk of a boy friend. I love you too" I said laughing. he squinted his eyes at me and pouted his lips . I really want to kiss those lips again  but he really messed up my hair so i had to wait. I intertwined my fingers with his and slowly closed my eyes then fell asleep.