Chapter 11 Did you love me?

I opened my eyes slowly. I scaned my eyes in an unfamiliar room. I saw monaters around me and blood draining into my arms. I saw stiches where my cuts were. It must have been that bad to have had stiches. A lady came into the room. She had a nurses outfit on.

"Oh Ms.Page your awake. How are you feeling?" she said asking me. Everytime i tried to move my arm it hurt. I cant really remember what happen that night. It was all just a blur.

"Im feeling abit better" I said with a weak smile.

"That boy stayed here the whole time waiting for you to wake up." She said pointing at someone in a chair resting his head on his hands. I tried to focus my vision to see who it was. It was Zayn. Things started to race through my head. I remember crying and walking home while Zayn helped me. I saw him coming through my door when i cut myself. But why did i do this? What happened that night? The nurse woke him up to tell him im awake. He stood up and ran to the side of the bed.

Jen, your awake. I thought you were never gonna wake up." He said almost tearing up.

"Hi Zayn, Um how long have ive been out?" I asked him.

"You've been out for about two days. You lost so much blood from those cuts. Please dont do that" He said to me giving me a hug. I wonder where Harry was.

"Hey, um wheres Harry?" I asked him pulling away from the hug.

"You dont remember what happened? He's afraid to go near you after what happened that night." He said to me. Things started to float my mind.

"Zayn, can you call him. I need to talk to him" I said to him with a shaken voice. I remember what happened now. Harry cheated on me with Angel. My eyes started to flood up again but i just whipped it away. I moved my arm a bit and it hurt so much. I layed on my bed waiting for Harry to show up. He came about 10 minutes later with a scared look on his face. When i saw the look on his face i started to cry again. I asked Zayn if he can leave us alone and he did.

"Jen, Im so sorr-" He said but i cut him off.

"You cheated on me. With Angel." I said sobbing. At this point i felt like i wanted to die.

"I was drunk , I didnt even know that i was snogging with her till Liam showed me on the internet." He said . His eyes started to tear up as he sat on the bed. I wanted to believe him but i dont know.

"I told you not to drink too much but you didnt listen. Now people are going to think your dateing her. I cant explain anything to the press" I said to him. My cuts started to hurt even more. It itched a bit too.

"Jen, I promise to get this all straighten out. Please give me another chance. I love you" He said to me rubbing me leg. I couldnt forgive him now. It hurts too much.

"I'm sorry Harry... not right now." I said to him looking away crying my eyes out. I handed him the necklace and ring. He kissed my head and said something. When he kissed my head i felt a tear drop fall on my face from him crying.

'I just want you to know thats its going to be hard living my life with out you. And i will always love you" He said then walking out the door. When he walked out the door , I through my head on the pillow crying. I couldnt stop crying thinking about my life with Harry. We just broke up. My one and only love , gone. I had a headache and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with bunch of roses next to my bed. I checked to see who it was from. It was from Liam. There was a card in it.

"Hey Jen, Zayn told me you were awake so i brought you these flowers. Anyways, were going to be interviewed today so hope you watch it. Hope your okay :)" - Liam.

Aww, how sweet. I would love to see the boys and what they were up to. I turned on the tv to see some interview show.

"Our next guest for you today is the 5 boys who were on x-factor and sucessfully became a boy band . please welcome One direction!" The lady said. the crowd of girls went wild. I saw Liam, Zayn Niall and Louis. Harry was missing. He came a little late with red puffy eyes and his hair was all messed up. He was a big mess.

"Harry? Are you okay? You look like you've been crying" She asked him.

"I dont know if im okay. I just lost the best thing in my life. I messed things up with Jen." He said to her. I saw him cluching on to the ring and necklace. My heart felt like it stopped. I needed to get out of this place. I unplugged everything that was on me. I grabbed my sweater that Zayn left for me and put on my jeans and ran out. The nurses tried to stop me but pushed them and just kept running. One of my stiches ripped open which hurt so badly. Blood started to drip down my arm. That didnt stop me. I knew where they were getting interviewed because i saw stadium in the background. Tears were flowing down my face but i didnt stop. Blood was still running down my arm. I kept running and running . I ran past to crowd of screaming girls and screamed out his name. I was a bit weak from all that blood i lost. I screamed his name out one more time but this time louder.

"HARRY!! IM SO SORRY." I said crying . I fell to my knees watching blood fall down my arms. Harry saw me and stood up.

"Jen, OH MY GOD JEN" He said running to me past the crowd.

"Im so sorry Harry, It hurts even more to not be with you. I know you were drunk but it just felt like i died seeing you kiss Angel." I said to him sobbing in his arms. He ran his finger threw my hair and kissed my head.

"Jen, please dont be sorry. Its my fault. i shouldnt have drank so much!" He said holding me. I got blood all over his jacket and shirt but he didnt care . I blacked out again from blood loss. I woke up with Harry holding my hand with those stupid things in my arm again. Oh god , how long was i out again.

"Harry!" I said acting suprised

"Jen, your okay. Oh thank god" He said giving me a kiss.

"How long was i out?" I asked him. The doctors wrapped up my stiches this time so it wont rip.

"About four hours. The doctors said that you can come home but you have to be carful and i have to take care of you" He said to me playing with my curly red hair. The nurse came in.

"Ready to go home Ms.Page?"  She asked. I nodded my head with excitment as she took out the blood and iv's in my arm.

"Now Ms. Page. Dont scrach your stiches till there fully healed okay?" She said to me as i grabbed my clothes to put on. I pulled my shirt over my head and took off the robe i was wearing.

I grabbed Harry's hand as he helped me walk to the car. It was so hard for me to walk. I felt like i was drunk or something. He laughed when i nearly fell but he caught me in his arms. He carefully lifted me up so i dont scrach my arms. We went to the car and drove home. I am so excited to go home. We finally pulled up in hour driveway. I got out of the car and held Harry's hand  again. We walked through the front door and the one direction family was there. There was a big sign that said welcome home. I was overjoyed to see them miss me.

"Jen, We missed you so much , and i cant believe you risked your life to appoligeze to Harry. Its like the top news!" Louis said giving me a hug. I also gave Zayn a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek and thanked him bringing me to the emergency room and taking care of me. His face blushed. I looked at Harr who looked like he wanted to beat him up but i ran up to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Your always going to be my hero and i dont want you to forget it." I said smiling. He told me to turn around. I did as i was told and he put his necklace around my neck. I missed this necklace and his ring. So many things has happened with Harry and I but its just too hard not to love him. We went up stairs and layed in bed. He rubbed his finger on my cheek. I smiled thinking about how perfect he is to me. He pulled me closer so he could kiss me again. His lips so warm and soft on my lips. It felt just right. He lifted my arm and started to kiss my wrap.

"I dont ever want to see you hurt your self no matter what" He said to me staring into my eyes. I pinky promised him i would never do it again and cuddled in his arms. I fell asleep with my jeans and sweatshirt on not realizing that i didnt changed my clothes.