Chapter 8 The perfect christmas

So day is christmas eve and the one direcition family are going to decorate this house like crazy. I went to my closet and picked out a black cartigan with a white tank top under, And a pair of plain skinny jeans. I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower but before i went in i didnt want anymore suprises. I peeked out the door to see Harry rubbing his eyes.

"Um babe, Is there anything in my shampoo or conditioner or body soap?" I asked him.

"No, i got you some knew shampoo so your safe. I'm gonna go down stairs to see what the rest of the gang is up to." He said getting out of bed and giving me a peck on the cheek. I went in the shower and saw rose sented shampoo. It smelt so good. After my shower, i dried my red curly hair and put a head band like rihanna. I put on the white converse that Harry drew all over. I put on light makeup. I went downstairs and said good morning to everyone. I sat next to Harry like i aways do but this time i cuddled up with him. I decided that this red hair isnt that bad. I turned to him and he was just about to kiss my cheek but i turned so that i could kiss him on the lips , those soft warm lips. I missed it so much.

"So does that mean you forgive me babe?" He asked.

"Yea, i cant be mad at you forever and i guess red looks nice " I said smiling. He leaned in to kiss me again. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. Elenor and Louis were making pancakes in the kitchen. Niall waited by the counter. That boy is always hungry.Today i told my dad im going to visit him since its christmas eve and Harry said he would love to meet him. When breakfast was ready  i ate everything then went up stairs to grab my phone and keys. I ran back down stairs and on the last step i fell. Harry was on the bottom and caught me.

"Hey, there you are" He said smiling at him.

"Oh my hero" I said dramastically then gave him a kiss.We both laughed and told everyone that ill be back in an hour or two. I let Harry drive cause im scared im gonna get lost. When we got there it was like the first time i was there. So crowded. A bunch of girls noticed Harry and I and wanted some pictures. We quickly got pictures and went to the door.

"Is your name on the list?" The gaurd said. I pointed at my name and went in with Harry . I saw my dad where he always is and ran up to him giving him a hug.

"Oh hey Jen, surprised your here sweety. How have you been" He said kissing my head.

"Hey dad, Ive been really great. Missed this place though. Oh this is Harry, do you remember him from two years ago?" I asked him My  dad gave him sort of a death look. Oh thats right two years ago i was upset for Harry leaving me.

"Arent you that boy that made my daughter cry her eyes two years ago?" My dad said crossing his arms. Harry looked scared to death.

"Dad, Harry and I are okay now. Were a couple now" I said to him holding on to Harry.

"I guess if you make my daughter happy then you make me happy." He said shaking his hand.

"So dad, do you need help with anything?" I asked.

"Do you want to do your old job?" He asked me. I knodded my head and went to the same place i did to interview people. My dad gave me a list of names. Harry was hanging out with some fans while i called up names for the interview. A boy that sort of looked like Harry cause he had curly hair and green eyes. His face not so much but he smiled a lot.

"Johnathan Garden?" I asked.

"Actually its Johnnie." My eyes grew big. This kid was just like Harry when i met him. Its like Deja vu but we didnt click like i did with Harry. I told him to say his name in the camera and he did. He was 16 years. Same age as Harry when he audition. After the interview he came up to me.