Chapter 4 Crying for you

I woke up in the morning with a massive headache from crying. My hair was a mess so i brushed threw my curly long hair then put it in a bun. I went down stairs and saw Angel. She was on the phone and she had a happy look on her face but her other hand was rubbing her head from being hangover.

"Okay, thank you soo much mom. Bye, J my mom just got us one direction tickets and backstage passes for tonight. I have to go home and get ready ! " She said stil rubbing her head but with excitment. "Ill be at your house at $ so we can take your car okay?" I just knodded my head , she grabbed her dress and went home. I didnt mind her borrowing my clothes cause she gives it back . Honestly i didnt want to go cause that just means i have to see Harry , but i didnt want my best friend to be up set with me. I went up stairs to go find something to where. I picked a tank top that said be your own anchor with a leather jacket on top, white skinnies with a gold chain  and black heals. I let my curls out and put my hair in a braid. I did my eye shadow which actually turned out pretty nice. Angel walked knocked on the door so i yelled for her to come in. I walked down stairs.

"Geez J, were going to a One direction concert not some heavy metal concert." She said looking at my style. She made it pretty clear that were going to a one direction concert cause she had a i love one direction shirt on with some shorts and red vans. Her eye shadow was blue and orange. She let her blonde wavy hair just stay the same.

"Well you know , im not much of a fan Angel so yea lets go."  I said , i grabbed my bag and keys and headed out. We got into the car and drove off. When we got to the stadium, there were so many girls screaming with posters. I chuckled a bit.  The lights  got dark which made the girls scream louder. I didnt really pay much attention to the concert. Angel was screaming her head off next to me. The boys were just singing every where. I looked up once at Harry. He saw me and had a really suprised look on his face. He almost missed his solo im WMYB.  Its like he was singing to me. He couldnt take his eyes off me. A lot of girls noticed and looked at me. Angel noticed as well and just gave me a blank stare. The concert ended and the boys went back stage.Which means that its time for us to meet them. Angel was freaking out.

"OMG OMG OMG , were really going to meet them. Ugh Nialls beautiful irish accent, Zayns hot looks, Liams manly voice, Louis funny ways and Harrys curly hair. Arent you excited J?" She said to me as we walked down the hall.

"Yea im super excited Angel. never been so excited in my life" I said sacasticly. We walked up to a door where security guards were.

"Do you have the vip passes girls?" He said to me. We showed him the pass. " Hold on the boys are getting dress right now . Just wait here" He said. In a minute im going to have to meet Harry again. I dont know what im going to do. Ill just try to avoid him as much as possible.

"Okay girl, you may go in now." The guard said. Angel went in first of course.

"Oh my god, Its one direction. HI!" Angel said . They all stood up at once, there were only 4 out of 5 members.

"Hello, im Niall." A blonde boy said walking up to me.

"My name is Jennifer but people just call me J" I said to him shaking his hand.

"You dont look like a fan of ours." A boy that looked pretty mature. Must have been Liam.

"Yea , not to be mean its just i dont really listen to your guys music. Im more of like Christina Perri or All time low" I said. I felt like someone was staring at my so i looked behind Liam and saw a boy with hair spiked up  looking at me from top to bottom.

"Thats okay love, My name is Liam by the way." He said smiling at me . I just smiled back. The one who was looking at me.

"Hi, Im Zayn, I must say you look really nice." He said giving me a smile i didnt really care for guys like him. I just smiled back and looked away.