Chapter 23 Keeping secrets.

Its been three days already. Today is our last day here in Paris. I am really gonna miss it. So beautiful. I packed most of my stuff so i would be ready. I havent told Harry that i was pregnant yet. I wanted to keep it from him a little longer. Harry wanted to go on a romanitce date before we left. We walked to the Eiffel tower. We walked around the beatiful lights of paris. When we reached the tower, we saw  how tall it was. Harry stopped and stared at me. He moved a piece of hair from my face then looked deep into my eyes. His eyes shimmered in the light then he got on one knee. Oh god. What is he doing.

"Jen, You have been my one true love. You have gone through so much in your life and honestly when you are injured or broken and i cant do anything, it breaks my heart. I really love you Jen and I want us to be together.. forever." He said then pulled a box out of his pocket. " Will you Jennifer Lillian Page Marry me?" He asked. I cupped my face with my hands and almost started to tear up. I looked at him and said Yes. I loved him. But this secret. Its killing me.

"Yes Harry. I will marry you." I said smiling at me. He put the ring on my finger then kissed me and twirled me around. The crowd around us cheered. Harry and I walked back our hotel room and got dressed. Im going to Marry Harry, hehe it ryhmed. We cuddled up on bed like we always do and fell asleep. I have two rings from Harry now. One that says i will be his forever and another that was a dimond ring knowing that i will be his forever.

Next morning....

I woke up the next morning about 7 in the morning. We had an early flight. Harry was already awake and in the shower. I tied my hair up and put on a shirt that said London calling and my capris and old school vans. I was feeling plain today. Harry got out of the shower and put on some shorts and a Jack wills tshirt. We grabbed our stuff and headed out of the hotel. Harry checked us out and we took the van to the air port. When we got on the plane i was excited to see my family. I played with my iphone for the whole plane ride. I sometimes figited around with my rings just moving it around my finger. Harry was sound asleep listening to his iphone. When we reached back to london, I shook harry wake He smiled me and kissed me.

"Cant wait to tell the others that were getting married!" He said to me. I gave him a smile and knodded my head. A  small car was there to pick us up. Our body gaurd was there. It took about 20 minutes to get home. I thanked our body gaurd and grabbed my bags. Harry opened the door and everyone came running up to us to give us a hug.

"We have great news you guys?!" Harry said the the gang.

"Jen , you told Harry already?! Thats great!" Mechelle said giving me a hug. I moved away from her and nodded my head and gave her a  death look. I looked back at harry who was giving me a confused look.

" Actually, I proposed to Jen, but what is it that you have to tell me?" He said folding his arms. Every one was happy to hear that we are getting married but i looked at Mechelle and he looked at me and mouthed " Tell him now" I grabbed Harrys arm and led him up stairs. I put our stuff away then sat on the bed.

"Harry, I dont know if your gonna be okay with this but.." I paused and held his hands. I was shaking a bit. " Im pregnant" I said to him. His eyes widen and he opened his mouth. Nothing came out though.  "Please say something" I said tearing up. I knew i shouldnt have told him. Its going to be over between us but then he jumped up and kissed me and twirled me around.

"So im gonna be a dad?" He said to me with a smile. I knodded my head and he kissed me again. We are going to be a family now. Were gonna be married and gonna have a baby. I dont have a baby bump yet. Just a flat tummy with my abs. I only have abs cause in high school i was in track. I did Hurdles and distance. So many races i ran. I never told Harry that i was an athlete. I guess it never really slipped my mind. Since its such a sunny day. The boys wanted to play soccer. Mechelle and I wanted to play. When i was about 10 i played soccer a bit so i know how to play. I got on a jersey and tied my hair up. Mechelle did the same. We got out our cleats and a soccer ball. We put some markings on our faces to make us look like warriors. We went to the field and teamed up. It was Harry Mechelle and I vs Liam Louis and Niall. Zayn was the reff cause he said he doesnt want to mess up his hair. When we started , I caught the ball pretty quick and passed it to Mechelle who passed it back to Harry, I was by the goal and kicked it. SCORE . It actually worked but it wouldnt be fun with out goalies so Niall was the other teams goalie and Mechelle was ours. We played for about two hours. Our team won of course. We went back home and took a shower. Harry and i showered to make the time pass by quick. When we finnished we dried up , put some clothes on and went downstairs. Niall Zayn and Louis were chasing each other around again.

"Dont you guys ever just sit down and relax?" I said laughing at them. I checked my phone and saw a message. It was from Angel?!

Angel: Hi, Um i need to talk to you, Can you go to the park in ten minutes?" She said , what does she want now. I was still sort of scared to leave the house alone cause of the rape and car crash but i need to face my fears. I told Harry who also didnt want me to walk alone so he said he will walk me to the park. We walked out the door and held hands. We started to swing our hands like a cute couple we are. Some paparizzi were around taking pictures of us. Some noticed our rings?! But didnt ask if we were getting married.When we reached the park. I gave Harry a kiss . I saw Angel sitting on the bench well at least i thought it was. She cut her hair short now. I walked up to her with a straight face. I still am mad at her for what she did.

"Jen, Im sorry for slapping you and kissing Harry, I really am. I was just so mad cause i was in love with Zayn and it hurt hearing that he loved you." She said to me almost tearing up . I did feel bad for her that so many things had happened to her. I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Angel shuu its okay, So many things has happened to your life. Im extreamly sorry about Zayn but you dont need to worry now. Hes just my friend . I promise. You can go talk to him. He doesnt have feelings for me. i promise you that." I said to her. She looked at me with a little smile.

"I miss being your best friend Jen. I just dont know what to do. and i will see Zayn if that is okay." I nodded my head and we walked to my house.

" so is anything new?" She asked me.

"Well , Niall has a girlfrind named Mechelle and shes really sweet. Erm, my birthday was a couple of days ago and Harry took my to Paris and well he proposed." I said her  face lit up with joy and congradulated me." Also im pregnant." I said with a straight look on my face. Her eyes widen even more.

"No way?! Thats great Jen. Your life changed so much! Ive see you on the news singing and car accedent which i hope your okay and ive seen you play the drums. So many things that i couldnt be part of and im sorry." She said with her head down. I didnt want her to worry about it anymore.

"Angel. Just dont worry about it." We reached our house. I saw her hands shaking like crazy. I put my arm around her shoulder and walked her in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at angle. Especially Zayn whos eyes widen. They stared at eachother. Angels eye began to water . Zayn stood up and walked up to her.

"Zayn, i really miss you and i still love you. Please take me back." She said tearing up in front of him. He took her in her arms and kissed the top of her head.

"Honestly Angel. I miss you too and i want to be with you again." He said. She cried into his chest and we all awed. Now every single direction member is taken. Niall and Mechelle, Louis and Elenor,Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Angel and Harry and I. We It was one big happy family. Mechelle and Angel became friend real quick. I check my watch and i have to take my pills and clear my head again. I have to go see my therapist again tomorrow. Just to check if everything is okay now. We went out to eat. Zayn and angels back together story was all over the news. It was one of the top news. Elenor and Danielle are coming to visit in a week. Im so excited. There going to our wedding. We decided to eat at Nandos since Niall was begging to eat there. Mechelle got us a discount which was great cause Niall has a huge matabilizim but he never gets fat which is crazy. I ate alot cause of my stupid pregnancy. Actually not stupid , im happy to be pregnant cause well i guess now im ready to have kids and well Harry is going to be the perfect husband and father. When we got done we went home and watched some home movies. It felt great to back like this.Angel was moving back to our house and gonna be in the room she was before with Zayn. I do at times thinking about my life. My father being gone. My mother getting remarried. I layed on Harrys chest and watched the movie. I started to think what my life would be with out Harry. Probable just be a plain teen girl who almost comite suiside cause my father died and i have no one. But then again i would have never known about my moms marrige, getting rapped, and i would have never got hit by a car, i dont care though. like i said I changed . My life has changed. I turned into a total differant person.