Chapter 2 Dont forget me

I woke up the next morning to the sun shinning bright in my face. I have a little date today, or at least i think its a date. I went threw my closet. I dont know what i should wear. I decided to go with my ripped skinnies, a shirt that says i (heart) boys with british accents , i let my curly hair out this time. I put on my dark eye shadow with eye liner. I put on my white converse and went down stairs I went to the kitchen counter and saw my dad.  He had a dozen doughnuts laying the the table. I grabbed one and ate it.

"Ready to go Jen?" He said grabbing his phone and put it in his back pocket. I grabbed my bag and headed out. I got a text from Harry.

Harry: Hey, I cant wait to see you Xx

Oh how sweet. I smiled like an idiot at the text.

"Whatcha smilin about?" My dad said to me.

We got to the stadium in 20 minutes. I got out of the car and kissed my dad on the cheek.

"Ill be home around 8 tonight!" I said to him. I ran to the room and saw Harry. He came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey , i missed you. I like your shirt." He said chuckling at my shirt.

"Well you know , i really do love boys with britsh accents." I said winking at him. Oh why did i wink at him. i look so stupid. But he didnt mind it. I waited for him to finish practicing then he got off. We got in his nice car and went to a coffee shop.

"So Jen, What would you like to do today" He said taking a sip of his tea.

"Um, well whatever you have in mind." I said smilng to him.

"We should go to the park or something. Then we can go site seeing." He said to me . His eyes would leave my face. He always smiled at me and i would blush.

"That sounds really fun Harry, especially cause i havent been here for so long." I said to him. When we finnished our tea's , Harry grabbed my arm and went to the car. He opened te door and i got in. We drove off. We played some games like the punching game. I won cause i made real sure that i would see a car with time as the numbers faster then Harry. We went to a big park. I went on the slide. Just when i was about to go down i felt someone push me. I looked back and it was Harry . When i got to the bottom of the slide I told Harry i was gonna get him back. He laughed.  Then we went to the swings. At first i was just sitting there but then Harry said he wanted to push me. I let him push me of course. Then some girl with blonde hair went up to us.

"Your the boy that sang Isnt she lovely on X-factor!, I love you and i think your going to go far. I want you to know i will vote for you all the way. Have fun on the tour!" She said to Harry. Harry just smiled and thanked her. Wait a minute tour.

"Tour? Your going on a tour?" I said to Harry stopping the swing.

"I wanted to tell you that later today. I am going on a tour, thats why i wanted to spend all day today with you." He said to me with a sad look. " I know that we've only known each other for only a day but the moment i saw you i thought you were the one. You have the perfect smile and we have so much in common. But im sorry to tell you that i am leaving" He said holding both my hands.

"Harry, its okay. This is your dream. I want you to live it. I know i wont see you  in person but i know i will see you on tv. Ill watch X- factor every day and suport you. I have fallen for you the first day we have met as well. But its okay. Ill skype call you every day but for now lets just make the rest of today the most memorial day ever" I said to him smiling. We decided to go site seeing now. He litterally drove around for about 6 hours. We finally got home. He walked me to my pourch.

"Today was a good day with you. I really am going to miss you" He said to me moving a piece of curly hair out of my face and looking deep into my eyes.

"Im going to miss you too." a tear rolled down my eyes. I dont understand how my emotions got to me. This was the first time that it had happened. He put his hands on my chin and lifted it up so that i would be looking straight in his eyes. I was so embarrased that i was crying.

"Dont cry. Who knows maybe we will see each other again in the future." He said smiling. I stared into his green eyes. He moved his hands around my waist and pulled me close only inches away from our lips to touch. His head moved in closer then our lips touched.  His lips were so soft. I felt sparks and it felt so right. We kissed for 2 minutes. I pulled away and smiled.

"Dont forget about me Harry" I said to him

"I dont think I can forget about Jen" he said . He gave me a hug then kissed my forehead

"Bye love" He said waving good bye then walking to his car.

"Good bye Harry" I said waving back with tears in my eyes. I felt so lost without him. He was everything I have ever wanted in a guy. I went walked in the house then ran to my room. I jumped on my bed and cried. I finally fell in love and hes just going to leave.