Chapter 11

I AM SO SORRY FOR TTHE WAIT!!! SOME THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN MY LIFE AND I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO UPDA5E!!!!!!

I stand there panting as a medic comes over to me "are you alright? your breathing rather fast" he said conserned, I nod "I'm f..fine" I was lying and he knew it but he didn't push it.

The old man called everyone who had sown there battles down to the ground "I must congratulate every last one of you, for even though you have just come out of a very challenging part in these exams you all still had enough courage and strength to fight in the praleminaries" I could see out of my eye Naruto and some of the other hot heads smirking "And due to the fact you have all worked very hard I am giving you all 3 months to train, heal and plan" I could hear some of the others muttering to themselves "alright Ibiki will you plz?" Ibiki nodded "as Ibiki comes around pick one number and tell us what it is" Anko says, I sigh as I reach into the box...........a 13? I thought "13" I told her.

As we looked over the board I noticed I was going against a jonin, I emidetily raised my hand "ah yes Chidori what is your question?" the Hokage asked, "why do I have to fight a Jonin?" I asked him, he and the other Jonin and Chunin smirked "you shall be going against a Jonin b/c we do not think it would be a very fair fight for your fellow Genin to fight against a Chunin level Ninja" I could feel glares on me "WHAT THE HELL!!! SHE AINT NO FUCKING CHUNIN OR JONIN SHE'S A GENIN JUST LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was a Mist Ninja he hadn't fought b/c his aponent fortited the match. I growled at him "just b/c a girls stronger than you doesn't mean you can just lose control, I honestly thought the Mist village taught there Ninja better than that" I say sighing and shrugging "BURN''!!!!!!!!!!!" several people say and his glare towards me only deepens and turns into a full on death glare.  Just as I was about to say something else I started to cough and I could see Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Izumo, Kotetsu, and my other friends gave me a worried look especially when I brought my hand from my mouth and there was blood on my hand "how about me and you finish this right now, the only reason any mist village Ninja came this year was to make sure your crazy ass was dead" I glared at him then turned to the Hokage "alright" he said knowing that if the fight didn't happen here it would happen somewhere in the village and one of us would end up dying.

We stood opposite each other, glaring at each other "alright whoever wins this battle does not affect your status in the final part of the exams, there are no rules aanything goes" v

"BUT THAT MEANS THEY CAN KILL EACH OTHER!!!!!!!" Sakura shouted, Geiko sighed "this is a battle between a mist Ninja and an ex mist Ninja, these kind of battles go to the death" I turned to my friends and gave them a reassuring smile "its alright guys I may be tired but I'm not loosing to a weak mist Ninja" I say and I could feel the glare from the mist Ninja.