Chapter 1: meeting team 7 (a Naruto love story)

Chapter 1:Meeting team 7 (a Naruto love story)

Chidori listened to her father and Haku talk, they were talking about a mission they were going on. " Chidori I want both you and Haku to stay out of the fight" her father said she nodded she may agree but she didn't like it, whenever he told them to stay out of a fight that was so both she and Haku could learn their moves or in her case copy there kekai genkai. They went back to talking then her father said" alright you two go and get packed were leaving soon" they nodded then left the room, Chidori was so lost in her thoughts she didn't relies Haku was talking to her "sorry Haku I wasn't listening what did you say" he chuckled " I said that your father would be okay I know your worried about him" she nodded even if she didn't show emotion Haku was always able to know what she was feeling even when she didn't know herself. She walked into her room and packed up her basic weapons and put on her wolf mask, then left her room and went to the lobby of the base to wait for Haku and her father. She had only been waiting when she saw her father and Haku arrive " alright lets go" he said, she and Haku both nodded and they left. She took point because she was the best tracker in the group. After a few minutes she heard several heart beats 2 adults and 3 kids and by the sound of their voices they were the same age as her. She nodded to where they were and her father took front "good job, now both of you go and hid and watch " they nodded and jumped into a big tree. She watched as her father started talking to a man that had whitish/grayish hair that seemed to defy gravity. Then they started to fight and the man pulled up his head band she felt her eyes change into the sharingan "good job Chidori" Haku whispered. They kept watching the fight then something happened the tables turned and her father was losing she leaned forward "no Chidori remember he said to stay out of it" she nodded and leaned back but quietly whimpered finally when the man was about to deliver a death blow to her father Haku said "alright Chidori lets' go " she nodded, Haku threw senbon neddles at her father and they hit him in the neck temporally killing him " hey who's that" a boy with blond hair and blue eyes asked the man that her father had been fighting, and the same man's eyes widened 'so he's buying it' she thought. The blond rushed at them mad that they had interfered but the man with white hair stopped him "Naruto you need to know something, there are some people out there younger than me but stronger and this boy and girl are" the blondes eyes and the man they were after (Tazuna or the bridge builder) eyes went wide. " We are sorry but we must go" Haku said he bend down and picked up her father, she did several hand signs to fast for them to see, that teleported them away. When they reappeared they were in her father's room Haku put her father softly down on his bed then pulled the sinbon needles out of his neck several min later he opened his eyes " good job you two" he said then attempted to sit up but Chidori and Haku pushed him back down " you got too much damage in your battle you need to rest" Chidori said he sighed then laid back down.

At Tazuna's house

They arrived at Tazuna's house, Naruto and Sakura put there arm on each of his shoulders and helped him into the house when they got in a women with black waist length hair helped kakashi to the couch "father your home!" she cried and pulled Tazuna into a hug she turned to them and said "my name is tsunami, thank you for protecting my father" Kakashi nodded "your welcome, alright team introduce yourselves" " hi my name's Sakura Harino" " Sasuke Uchiha" " Naruto Uzamaki" tsunami nodded then turned around " Inari come in here and say hello" they all looked at the door way, a little boy that had black hair, green trousers, white pants, a green fishing hat and brown eyes stood in the door way. The boy walked in and said "you should leave before your killed" then he ran out of the room "oh Inari "whispered Tazuna

Chidori watched as Haku healed her father, she could heal to but Haku was better but she was still really good. She heard someone behind the door, a few seconds later it opened and Gato walked in with two other ninjas behind him "well, well, well, I see that Zabuza was actually beaten" Gato sneered, Chidori growled, Haku put his hand on her shoulder and shock his head." I thought the great terror of the mist was unbeatable" Gato continued he took a step forward and was about to touch Zabuza, Chidori and Haku moved so fast no one saw, Haku grabbed Gatos arm and squeezed and Chidori had her sword at his throat ( it's the same as Zabuza's ) Gatos eyes and the ninjas eyes went wide " what the" one of them said " let me go " Gato ordered, Chidori and Haku did not move then her father said " Chidori, Haku get back" they nodded, Haku let go of his arm and Chidori put her sword away, he quickly held his arm to his chest then left with the two ninja's right behind him.