not yet...i'm not losing yet!!!!

Chidori slowly got up "i'm....not....losing....to......you" she said weakly, Orochimaru turned around and smiled his ever creepy smile (once again.....RAPE FACE!!!!!!) "well i see your stronger than my dear Sasuke" she glared at him "don't you dare say that he's "your sasuke" he belongs to nobody except himself" she growled. 'This sure is a suprise i was sure that she would pass out' he thought 'hmmmmm no mater i guess i'll be able to play with her a bit' he turned towards her fully and started to walk towards her "what can you do to me hmmm? In that weak state of yo-" he didn't finish his sentence because her foot made contact with his face sending him flying several ft back "i may not have any chakra left but that doesn't mean that i can't kick your mother fucking ass" venom dripped from every word as she glared daggers at him.

Anko, Izumo, and Koetsu look up as they hear Chidori scream (this is when she was bitten) "ok that worries me" Izumo said Anko nodded. Just then an ANBO appeared in front on them "Anko theres something you need to see" Anko looked from the ANBO to the forest then back to the ANBO "alright......you two listen for anything......if she screams like that again go in" both Chunninn nodd and then she and the ANBO teleport away.

"Foolish girl you cann't beat me" Orochimaru says whle sending snakes after her, she tries to dodge but gets bitten by the lark dark purple one "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed out in pain, she falls down to knees as the snakes go back to there master, Orochimaru walkes over to her and pets her cheeck "oh don't worry my sweat, this poisen doesn't kill you it just puts you in a lot of pain that can last for weeks" as soon as he said that the purple snake reappeared and bit her again, this time her screams went unheard since he put his hand on her mouth, "awww whats the matter my sweat are you in pain?" then he just startes laughing like a total fucking maniac.

Anko stood there her eyes wide as she looked down at the three bodies of some ninja that used to be from the Grass Village, there was no blood or anything the bodies just didn't have any faces "show me what they looked like!" she demanded, a Chunninn stepped forward and gave her the pictures, her heart stopped 'did this happen before or after' she thought (she's thinking back to when she cut Naruto's cheeck) "GO TELL LORD HOKAGE THAT THERES BEEN AN INTRUDER IN THE EXAMS.....AND THEN SEND A MEDICAL NINJA INTO THE FOREST AND TELL THEM TO LOOK FOR A GIRL NAMED CHIDORI!!!" she shouted before taking off towards said forest.

Pain....that was all that Chidori felt at that moment in time, she was in to much pain to get rid of the snake and to much in pain to run from Orochimaru "alright thats enough" said Sanin said, at his voice the snake stopped biting her, Orochimaru took his hand from her face and much to his suprise she did not scream, nope she had her teeth clenched, her eyes wide open looking right into his soul "go *pant pant* to *pant* hell" she growled. And once again he starts laughing like a total maniac "i guess it's time we leace each other....for now, even though we were having so much fun" with that said he let the snake bit her one more time before unsommoning the snake and literly melting into the fucking tree.

Chidori didn't know how long she lay there, all she knew was the pain. You know the pain you feel and theres no words to describe how much pain there is you just know our in pain? Well thats how she is except about 10x worse. 'I have to get up......have to help my team' she thought, as she said those thoughts she slowly stood up 'please be ok guys' she sent a mental prayer, then took off into the forest.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakuro, Kabuto and his team were just about to walk into the tower when Chidori appeared "CHIDORI!!!!!!!!" Naruto and Sakura shouted, she just smiled and waved slightly, thats how they knew something was wrong cause even when she was in a good mood she didn't wave EVER. They didn't say anything just walked in to the tower.