Let The Exams Begin

They walked into the building going to floor 3 but they stopped when they saw a crowed that was standing around a door that was labled 301 'hey this isn't floor 3....ah must be a genjutsu' she looked at Sasuke and he her, they nodded then the 4 friends kept walking towards the crowd. Chidori saw a girl with brown hair that was pulled into to buns was punched buy a youger version of Izumo (yes she knows the famous Izumo and Koetsu) a boy wearing green spandex crouched beside her "plz move we have to get through, we have to take the exams!" she explaind, Izumo and Koetsu both laughed at her Izumo said "if you can't get past us then you don't seserve to be Chunnin" Chidori rolled her eyes then Sasuke walked up and said "i need to get past you so i can take this exam and your silly Genjutsu wont stop me Chidori, Sakura you guys knew this was a genjutsu before we ever got over here didn't you?" Chidori rolled her eyes and nodded but Sakura being the stupid pink-ette that she was said "o-of cource i knew this is the second floor and were going to the third floor its pretty obviose" they were about to keep walking when the same group that had the girl that had been punched came up to them "hey you there arn't you the rookie of the year?" a boy that was obviouly from the Hyuga clan asked but it didn't really didn't sound like a question i sounded more like a demand 'hey Chidori isn't he Hinata's cousin?' Shiva asked 'yeah i think he is' she said back before any one could get into a fight Chidori stepped infront of the two groups earning her glares from Neji which she reternd with a glare of her own he instantly looked away 'yeah thats what i thought' Chidori thought "come on you guys we need to go" her three team-ates nodded, Sakura took Naruto and Sasukes hand and lead them away, when she grabbed Naruto's hand Chidori growled lowly. When the crowd watched the team of 4 leave Izumo and Koetsu sliped behind the doors "so that was Kakashi's team hu?" he said with a smile "this years exams witll be pretty exciting."

They got to a big room when "hey you with the attitude" they turned around to find the boy with spandex and REALLY bushy eyebrows, Chidori rolled her eyes and basically tuned them out until "LEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" a voice shouted Chidori and the others turned to were it was when the smoke cleared there was a red TURTLE. The turtle started to yell at him 'i am sorronded by retarted people' Chidori said to Shiva she nodded her head in agrement, finally a man the LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE BOY GREEN-SPANDEX AND THE BUSHY EYEBROWS 'they just get weirder and weirder' she thougtht 

(alright i am skiping that since i am to lazy and it's like 2:01 in the moring and i'm still not tired b/c this coffes still in my system)

They walked into the room as soon as they did a girl with blond hair tackled Sasuke 'alright then i am out of this' Chidori thought. After a while a guy came up to them Chidori glared at him making him pause "hey Chidori are you alright?" Naruto whisperd she didn't say anything but she stopped glaring at the guy. "hey my names Kabuto and i think you guy should tone it down a bit your making quite an imprestion" 'yeah and you want to know who doesn't care.....ME' Chidori thought she didn't know why but she absalutly hated this guy.

//skiping to the part were Ibiki and the others arrive//

'good god finally!!!' Chidori thought they had all been driving her crazy they went to there seat according to there #. (sorry don't feel like going through the really boring rules) Chidori looked over her paper she frownd 'theres no way Naruto's going to know this!' she thought. she paused then calmed herself her father was the mist demon he speacilized in sillent killings that also helped when getting info from the enemy, Chidori closed her eyes her ears twiched when she heard someone writing she opend her eyes it was the guy infront of her, she closed her eyes when she opend them again they were the sharingan, 'hey you cheated' Shiva said but you could tell she was kidding. Chidori sat there and listend as teams were dissqualified and everything else.

'Hmmm those two are the only ones keeping there cool' Ibiki thought while looking between Gaara and Chidori, he smirked 'this is going to be enteresting'

//5 minutes Later//

Kankuro raised his hand causing Ibiki to look up "yes? what is it?" he asked, Kankuro put his hand down and said "i need to use the can" Chidori rolled her eyes 'boys' both she and Shiva said at the same time. Ibiki allwoed his to go but he made a Chunnin go with him, Chidori frownd that Chunnin had no heartbeat 'good job cat boy using your head' she thought while smirking. "#5, fail" Chidori looked up that was her number "no" she said flatly "what'cha say, i said # 5 fail so take your teamates and go" Chidori turned towards him "no i wont i finished my test already, so i ain't going any where" the Chunnin tried to punch her but she deflected it with her arm as soon as he tooked her however she visably flinched and when she did Naruto looked down out of shame. Chidori glared at the Chunnin "i. am. NOT. going. anywhere." she said throught clenched teeth "thats enough, and as a reward for standing up for yourself and your team you aren't dissqualified" 'thanks' Chidori thought sarcasticly.

//20 minutes Late//

"Alright times up put your pencils down" about 5 seconds after saying that the door opend and Kankuro came back in "well, well nice of you to join us, i hope you enjoyed your *break*" Kankuro said nothing just went to his seat, (sorry don't feel like explaining the rules here either)

'come on Naruto go ahead and quite, it's alright we wont be mad at you' Sakura thought just as she was about to raise her hand Naruto raised his hand suprising the hell out of everyone, he looked up you could see the determination ALL over his face, he slammed his hand down on the desk "Don't underest me, i don't quiet and i don't run away, i WILL become Hokage even if i am stuck a Gennin forever i'll still do it!!"

Ibiki looked around the room 'hmmm it looks like he wiped away all of there anxioty' he thought "are you sure you don't want to quiet? if you fail the question you wont get to take it again" Naruto re-positiond his headband and said "no way i don't run or quite and i don't go back on my word" Ibiki chuckled then said "alright i guess theres only one thing to tell you all then........YOU PASS!!!" shock went throught the Gennin "wait what do you mean that we pass? waht about the 10th question?!" Tamari shouted, Ibiki laughed "there was never a 10th question that was just to elimanate the weak minded ones from the strong minded the ones that would sacrifice everything" after that Chidori pretty much ignored them until "SMASH" the window shatterd the next thing that anyone knew there was a women standing infront of a sign that hid Ibiki. "ALRIGHT YOU MANGY MAGGOTS THERES NO TIME TO CELLERBRATE NOW THAT I'M YOUR PROCTOR!!!!" Chidori rolled her eyes and laid her ears down 'damnit she's loud