PRELIMENARIES

'So much pain' she thought and she was pretty sure that Anko, Izumo, Koetsu, Ibiki, the Hokage, Kakashi and the other Jonninn and Chunninn could see that she was in pain "Well it is my pleasure to say that everyone that is here does move on to the third and finale stage of the exams" Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Kiba, and some other ninja cheered making Chidori flinch "*chuckle*alright alright calm down calm down......as i was sa-" just as he started to talk again there was a puff of smoke in front of him and the other Ninja reveiling Geko "*cough cough* lord Hokage plz let me take over from here as the proctor for the third stage" the Hokage sighed but nodded, Geko turned to them and said *cough cough* um since there are to many of you that graduated into this part of the exam we will be having a prelimenaries round" as he spooke some of the ninja started to complain "what you mean that we have to fight just when we got out of the forest" Ino said mostly to herself, after several minutes Chidori got tired of it "COULD YOU PLZ SHUT UP!!!" everyone looked at her most of them in suprise, "*sigh* the point of this part is to test your limets to see if you can fight another opponet even after you just got out of another fight...if you ask me if you don't have what it take then leave" several of the Jonninn, and Chunninn chuckled while some of the Genninn glared at her but she could really care less "*chuckle* just like what she said this is what the part is for" he turned to look at Anko she nodded and touched the earpeice in her ear "lower the screen" the patched as a pannel on the wall moved up and as it went up a screen came up "your names will be choosen at randowm but before we start does any one want to quite? *cough cough*" no one moved, "i'm out" they all turned to see who it was "Kabuto what why?" Naruto asked he's lieing he could go all the way if he wanted he's just following his presiuse Orochimaru's orders she thought while glaring at Kabuto, just as he was about to walk away Chidori stopped him "hehe whats wrong Kabuto afraid you'll get beat" Kabuto turned to her "actually i'm not scared i'll get beat by them i'm afraid i'll get beat by you" then he turned and left.

SO SORRY FOR THE SUCKISH UPDATE BUT I'M TIRED I'VE ONLY HAD 2 HOURS OF SLEEP THIS WEEK SO PEACE ^-^

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ALL THAT GOOD STUFF