Chapter 6

Everyone made there way down to the "Forest Of Death" 'oh so scary' Chidori thought. While they walked Anko watched Chidori and Gaara 'hmmm Ibiki told me that there calm and collective so i can't be so suprised' then she noticed that when ever someone made to walk next to the hiper as hell kid she move next to him and growled lowly to the person that tried to walk next to him. Finally they retched the forest, Chidori had a bad fealing about it, she breathed in deeply and growled when she did ' i smell snakes!!' only once had she met Orochimaru and that was when he was still in the Akatsuki and she was young.

"ALRIGHT YOU MANGY MAGGOTS LISTEN UP"

'we can't but help to listen when your yelling like that' Chidori thought grouchly "ALRIGHT WHEN YOU ENTER THIS FOREST YOU'LL BE IN THERE FOR 5 DAYS, AND WHILE YOUR IN THERE YOU'LL BE AFTER THESE" she held up the two scrolls "THESE SCROLLS WILL GARENTY THAT YOU AND YOUR TEAM PASS AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SESION" Naruto folded his arms "it's just a forest i could beat it easy believe it!!!" the woman looked at Naruto out of the corner or her eye she threw a kunai at him, cutting his cheek, then she appeared behind him "it's hot shots like you that spill that warm red blood that i love so much first" she said sudducivly while licking the blood off of his cheek, then a woman appeared behind her-she was from the grass village, she says WAS b/c Chidori cut her in half with her ex-ecution blade. Everyones eyes widend and looked at Chidori like she was crazy "i don't like it when people get close to my teamates, and besides she's not dead" everyone looked at the bdoy that was in to, it went up in smoke there was a chuckle everyone turned towards it "i see you leaf ninja are very protective of your teamates" she said with a dark chuckle "no it's just me, i am originally from the Mist Village" the people that were near Chidori took several steps away from her "well i guess thats why you crave blood then" Chidori rolled her eyes "nope just those who threaten my teamates" the woman stopped arguing with her and everyone look back at the proctor-Anko-she smilled "well then that was intertaining" she said then went on to explaine the rest of the rules. Chidori made her way to the back of the crowd the woman from the Grass Village followed her, suddenly she turned around to look at the woman "all right let me make this clear....Orochimaru" the womans eyes widend in suprise then went back to normall "so you know who i am hmmm" the woman said but she was using a man voice now "yeah i know who you are" she took several stepps towards her there faces where inches apart "get near my team again, and you'll get to find out why i'm known as the wolf demon" she was deadly serious and Orchimaru knew it, there was slight fear in his eyes.

Anko watched the woman from the Grass Village and the girl walk to the back of the crowd then they started to talk although she couldn't hear what they were saying. All of the Chunnin and the Jonnin could feel the blood lust coming off of both of them as they glared at each other 'Ibiki was right this is going to be interesting'

The gates swung open and they rushed inside, they didn't get very far before Chidori stopped them "guys you stay here i'm going to get the scroll alright?" they looked at one another and Sasuke asked "why, is there a reason you don't want us going with you?" she glared at him "yeah there is and...do you remember that woman i was fighting with earlyer?" the three Gennin nodded "well we don't get along so i want you guys to stay here and hid while i go and get the scroll" she did a quick summoning jutsu "Maka stay here with them and protect them" she said the wolf nodded. Chidori took off into the forest she had only gone a little ways when a kunai came wizing towards her she easily caught it, she stopped on a log a team from the Rock Village appeared in front of her "well i guess this will be easier then we exspected, we know your strong but you can't take on three ninja at the same time" the leader of the group said with a smirk, she glared at them "oh really well if you think so then come on over here and i'll show you the power of a mist ninja" her normall silver eyes turned blood red, her canines grew to fangs and she felt power flood her body.

The three Gennin came at her at the same time "good idea" she told them then she attacked, her sword in hand she swung instantly they moved but one was to slow and she cut his stomach, she didn't stop she kept going easily killing the injured ninja she went at the other two she put her sword on her back. They were now locked in a Taijutsu battle "oh come on this is to easy, why don't you give me a challenge" then she tore the second ninja's throat out in a matter of seconds he bleed to death her battle with the third ninja didn't last long as she was about to kill him he got in a defeated position "I GIVE UP, DON'T KILL ME....here, this is what you want take it" he handed her the scroll, she took it then glared at him, the next thing the ninja knew there was a kunai in his heart " your a coward ninja don't ammite defeat even on there dying breath, they evenge there dead comrades, what you just did put dishonor to there memory" then she took the kunai out of his heart and slit his throat.

She made her way back to her team when "AGHHHHHHHHHH" she stopped dead in her tracks 'that was Sasuke' just then Maka jumped through the bushes with her teamates on her back Sasuke was now unconsious as was Naruto the only one that was awake was Sakura "Sakura what happend?! Chidori could feel her angre growing as she looked at Naruto's unconcious face "it happend so fast we were just standing there waiting for you when this woman- you know the woman from before?" Chidori nodded "well she attacked us Sasuke and Naruto fought her for a while but then the woman bit Sasuke" she could she the fear in Sakura's eyes. Chidori's entire body shook "Ch-Chidori are you al-alright?" she asked "Maka take them to the tower, when you get there medical ninja will look at Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, when they ask you were i am tell them that i'll be there later if they refuse to let you guys in tell them that 'Demon Wolf' told you to take them there, they'll let you in then" Chidori turned to Sakura "Sakura if they try to come look for me don't let them until 3 days pass then you can come look for me, ok?" Sakura who was looking at Chidori with fear nodded "alright...NOW GO!!!!!!!" Chidori shouted. Maka took off toward the middle of the forest but Chidori went the other way.

'Come to me Chidori you know were i am' Orochimaru thought with a evil smile on his face. Just then he heard a howl then clawes racked down his face sending him flying severl feet away, his eyes widend 'such speed!!' he thought. He jumped away then look up, several feet away was Chidori she had a chakara coat around her with two tails swishing behind her then, she lunged...........

CLIFF-HANGER hope you guys enjoyed it will updays soon!! ^-^