To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Four.

Lool, Your comments were soooo funny, i kept reading them over and over again and LOLing. Heheh, the comments i found seriously funny was.

'FatDucki: WTH? WHAT FRIGGEN GUST OF WIND DOES THAT?Pleeeeeeease Dont Make her B With Mr.Samuels That Would Feel to Peadophilic ? And Make Him Love Her Again ! Upload Soon :D <3'

MusicLover598: the freaken vampire did it somehow

ABCDEFGHIJKL: NOOOOOOOOO....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????? THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER, AND YOU TAKE THAT AWAY???

I WAS SOOO GUTTED WHEN I READ THIS I ALMOST FELL OF MY CHAIR, THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOOO MUCH TO HAVE IT ALL GO AWAY!!!

THAT'S NOT FAIR....I BLOODY HATE THAT TEACHER AND I WISH HE CAN JUST DIE, THEY ARE SOO CUTE....UPLOAD SOON PLEEEEASE

Lool. Well i can tell you that i'm not going to make Alex fall in love with Mr. Samuels...i maybe crazy but not that crazy. Lool. I feel kinda sorry for mr. samuels because of the fact that he is lonely, i'm going to get him and Mrs. Stewart together, Muaahahah! Lool. Mrs. Stewart is another teacher in the school by the way. Enjoy my pretties!!

Chapter thirty four

Alexis' P.O.V:

The imprint is gone? It can't just go like that, I just found out about it! Aiden was still looking into my face, I looked into his eyes, the sparkle I'd see in his eyes whenever he looked at me was gone, the happiness in his voice had disappeared, and Mr. Samuels obviously had something to do with this.

'Gone?-what do you mean it's gone?' I demanded, is he going to leave me again...go back to his old life before we got together?

'I-I don't know, come with me' Aiden replied, pulling me into my car and driving back down the road. We came to a halt at his grandfather's house.

Aiden pulled me out the car and banged on the front door repeatedly until someone came to the door, the person looked irritated that someone is banging on their door at this time of the day but his face softened when he saw Aiden.

'Aiden, what is it?' The old man asked, looking from me to Aiden and back at me again. I gave him a weak smile.

'The imprint's gone, Dad, I don't feel it anymore' Aiden said, pulling me inside the house with him, We sat on the sofa and Aiden's grandfather gave me some tea and biscuits and sat down in front of Aiden and managed to calm him down in a split second.

'Okay Aiden, now tell me everything that has happened to cause the imprint bond to break, did you two have any serious arguments?' Granddad asked, patting Aiden on the back. Aiden shook his head. 'Never, the imprint was too strong' while I was listening to Aiden and his Granddad has an explanation, I thought about all those times Aiden and I shared together now it's all a waste because the imprint was broken.

Who needs an imprint to fall in love...Right?

Paco's P.O.V:

Iyannah and I had been in the dress shop for a total of four hours now, we were supposed to be at Alexis' house getting ready for when they come home, but Iyannah wanted to stop at the dress shop to buy herself a dress for prom.

'What do you think?' Iyannah smiled, coming out the dressing room in a pink and black dress. I put two thumbs up and returned to my original position on the sofa. I looked up and saw that Iyannah was still standing there. 'What?' I smiled. Iyannah narrowed her eyes.

'Ok fine, you look beautiful...stunning even' I sighed, looking at the clock. Aiden and Alex are probably home now.

'Thank you, baby' Iyannah squealed, kissing the tip of my nose and went back in the dressing room, I tip-toed after her and snuck into her dressing closet, Iyannah quickly turned around.