To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Nineteen

Sorry, i took so long. I was getting into some other stories and creating images for the story. This image i didn't make but i used it because i love the quote :)

Sorry about the constant P.O.V switches here, i'm just trying to make sure that you guys understand Alexis' and Aiden's relationship more, i found this chapter really sad when i was writing it, so get your tissue boxes ready. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter nineteen

Alexis' P.O.V:

'I'm so, so sorry, Alex-how are you feeling?' Aiden asked me for like the five hundredth time, I groaned in irritation and rolled my eyes.

'YES, Aiden, I'm fine-Just chill, it was an accident' I replied the for the five hundredth time and pulled him down on the sofa next to me, Aiden's elbow went straight into my lip like the tree branch did so now my top lip was a bit swollen.

'Ok, well-' Aiden was cut off by Kanen's entrance into the room, after the accident Aiden ran with me in his arms to his house-thankfully his mother was at work-Aiden stood up, Kanen had an ice pack to his eye.

'You've got nerve' Aiden growled, I stood up too and placed my hand on his shoulder, his skin was so hot that I was surprised that his shirt hadn't burnt to ash.

Kanen stepped forward and looked at me.

'Tell your boyfriend, here, to calm down before I dislocate his jaw bone' I stretched my hand out to slap him but without effort he grabbed my wrist, Aiden stepped near Kanen's ear

-breathing heavily-they were so close you couldn't put a piece of thread in the gap.

'Get you hand off her' Aiden seethed, Tate and Sike entered the room and Sike tried to pull Aiden away from Kanen but Aiden wasn't moving until Kanen remove his hand from my wrist, Kanen ignored Aiden's demand, his eyes were locked on mine, I glared at him. I didn't try pulling it out just in case if he squeezed tighter.

'I'm not hurting her, Am I Alex?' Kanen smirked, keeping his eyes focused on me. I slowly shook my head; I didn't want to lie just in case Aiden lost his temper and actually did Kanen some real damage.

'Aiden, just calm down' Tate said in a firm tone. 'Kanen, let go of Alex' Kanen shook his head, Aiden's balled his fists. 'Kanen...' Tate pleaded. 'Let her go' Kanen smirked and shook his head.

'Stop being just an ignorant bastard and let her go, this isn't cool Kanen' Sike whined, as he tried to pull Aiden away.

'Let me go or May the good Lord help you if you don't' I said, tugging on my wrist that he held.

'Pfft. What are you gonna do?-Attack me with your scary green eyes?' Kanen sneered at me, I used my other hand to slap him and he grabbed that too. 'Don't mess with me little girl'

'Kanen...I really think you should let go' Tate said, looking at Aiden who's face was red with anger, he was breathing heavily, his fists balled and muscles tensed. Kanen looked at him too, his face dropped and let me go, Aiden closed his eyes, I was getting scared even though Kanen had already let go.

'Kanen-get out, you're making him angry' I demanded, shoving Kanen, who scowled and left the room, Sike and Tate stepped in front of Aiden to prevent him from going after Kanen, I reached out to touch Aiden but Sike shook his head.

'Don't touch him just yet...just in case he lashes out, just try and calm him down. Talk to him. When a wolf imprints and they get angry it's normally the person the imprinted on who can calm them down' Sike explained, I nodded. I thought of something to say. 'Aiden, just calm down, Kanen's gone-I'm fine, I'm not hurt' Aiden's breathing went faster but he kept his eyes closed, this wasn't working. I gave Sike and Tate a hopeless look, they shrugged.