To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty

Chapter twenty

Aiden's P.O.V:

I stopped walking and turned in the direction I came from, I could still see her, sitting on the porch...waiting for me to come back. Her face wet because of the amount of tears streaming down her face. 'I'll come back, Alex, Just don't move on too soon, please' I whispered to myself. I heard a car park up and l looked up and saw Luke come running out his car towards Alex. He sat down next to her and their mouths were moving but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

'Sucks, doesn't it?' I heard a voice that startled me come from behind me, I quickly turned around, Sike. I nodded, and continued to look.

'Yeah, isn't there a way that I can just stay here and still come back...I can't bare to see her like that, Sike' I said, the main arteries that were connected to my heart began to hurt as I watched Alex cry while she was being cradled by her brother.

Sike sighed. 'I'm sorry man, If I were the leader of the pack, I'd allow you to stay with her, I'd never take an imprinted wolf away from his mate...I wouldn't want anyone to do it to me, Kanen was out of line' I was about to say something in agreement to what Sike said but I was interrupted by a loud and possessive howl coming from the direction of my new home, Sike patted me on my back.

'It's time isn't it?-I'm really gonna leave her' I sighed. 'I can't do it, Sike'

Sike placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled me away, I didn't want to go-I didn't want to leave Alex, I loved her and she loved me too. I fought against Sike's strong grip.

'No, I change my mind...' I said, pulling away. 'I want to stay with Alex-I need her' I could hear Sike grunting as he fought against me as I tried to pull away from him, he was too strong.

'I'm sorry, Aiden-I don't want to do this' Sike grunted, I felt something strike me in the back of my head and it hurt like hell, my knees felt weak but that didn't stop me. 'Alex!' I yelled, before I was pulled into the darkness...

Alexis' P.O.V:

'Alex!' I heard a voice yell; I wriggled out of Luke's grasp and stood up. I wiped the tears from my face. 'Aiden!?' I yelled back, Luke stood up too. 'Aiden?' he called out. We waited and we waited, but there was no reply, I sighed and shrugged at Luke.

'I guess it was just my imagination' I muttered, heading towards the door. Luke caught my arm. 'No, it wasn't. I heard it too' Luke replied, looking me in the eye, he was serious.

I nodded and patted his hand, when he let go, he followed me inside. I went up to my room and had a shower and put on grey sweatpants with a black t-shirt and socks with little frogs on bottom. I went downstairs and Luke was on the sofa...fast asleep, he must've had a long day, I threw a blanket over him and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Kateri's P.O.V:

I heard a loud knock on the door; we'd all been in Aiden's house since he left with Alex. I felt sorry for her-and Aiden too, Kanen was out of line and I bet he knew it too, but he was too busy enjoying watching Aiden suffer to care.

'Kate, get that' Kanen said from the table-he was eating a whole box of pizza, I barely touched mine, I stood up and went towards the door.

'Only my friends call me Kate, to you, I'm Kateri' I growled, in an instant Kanen moved from the table to pinning me against the wall. 'I'm your friend now' He growled back, taking a bite of pizza in my face and moving back to the table again. 'Now, go get the door...Kate' Kanen smirked putting an emphasis on 'Kate'

I rolled my eyes at him and went to open the door; Sike was there with Aiden over his shoulder.

'What did you do to him?' I screamed 'Kanen never asked you to kill the guy'

'Shut up, Kate and move outta my way...he's not dead, just knocked out' Sike said, shoving me out the way and going into the living room and laying Aiden down on the sofa, Talise entered the room and waved lavender under Aiden's nose, his eyes fluttered open and he sat up.

'Alex!' he yelled, looking around the room, the moment his eyes set on Kanen they narrowed.

Talise and I went to him. 'Aiden, just pretend he's not there' Talise soothed.

'Kate, go get the ice pack' Talise ordered, I'm fed up of being ordered around, just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean I have to be treated like this, I went into the kitchen where Paco and Tate were looking at the 'Playboy' magazine, Tate didn't look interested because he had imprinted on me.

'Look, Kateri...' Paco said, I turned around there was a picture of a topless woman on a motorcycle. 'Boobs, Check out her nunga-nungas!' he laughed waving the magazine in my face, I gagged, how can women to that to themselves-have they no self respect, I sighed and looked around for the refrigerator.

'You guys are so disgusting' I grimaced, opening the freezer and marching the kitchen.

'Kate!' Tate called after me, he grabbed my arm. 'It's not what you think, okay?'

I hugged him and smiled. 'I know...I was just kidding. I patted his cheek and continued walking into the living room and handed Aiden the ice pack.

'Thanks' Aiden muttered, I can't believe I used to have a crush on him, now I don't get what I saw in him, don't get me wrong he's sweet, funny and caring but he can be such an ass sometimes-if I were him I wouldn't have left Alex, I would have stayed with her, Kanen is nobody before he became a wolf he was a high school bully-target. Now because he's pack leader, he thinks he's all high and mighty.

Sometimes I feel like telling him, he's not the real pack leader, Aiden is.

Aiden's P.O.V:

I placed the ice-pack at the pack of my head and kept looking down at my feet.

'Aiden! Welcome to the pack, we really have to give you a name change-something more native...' Kanen exclaimed in fake enthusiasm.

'Don't push your luck-I'm not changing my name, I'll change it when you get a girl that actually likes you' I snapped, standing up now, my head had healed, I threw Talise the ice pack and she caught it without effort. And went back into the kitchen, Kateri followed, I used to have a crush on her, and then I went out with Melissa.

'Ok, I'll let you off with that, any more insults and I'll have Sike, here, beat you to a pulp. Anger management, is what you haven't got, so I'm here to help you sort it out' Kanen smiled, Crazy bastard.

'I don't want your help' I seethed, looking at Sikes who said. 'I'll teach him' I suddenly felt a bit better. 'Don't worry, Ade, I won't beat you to a pulp-you're my brother' Sike smiled, shaking my hand.

Kanen's smile faltered and came up again. 'Well, that should be fun. Better you than me, Sike'

I didn't want to be here, maybe I can use Sike to get back to Alex...What am I doing?-thinking of using my own friend to get back to the woman I love...I couldn't do that to a friend.

'I'll teach him to control his phasing' Talise suggested, I smiled at her. She was the only one in the pack who knew how to stop herself from phasing when she's angry.

'Thank you, Talise' Kanen smiled, insincerely causing Talise to give him the dirtiest of dirty looks, Kanen cleared his throat.

'Well, this is going to be fun' I said sarcastically as I walked out the house with Talise and Sike.

Alexis' P.O.V:

It was nine o clock, I'd eaten, done my homework and even watched some TV. I sighed; Aiden isn't coming back at all. Dad was already home, he was sleeping in his room and Luke was sleeping in his.

I tip-toed across the hall and went into Luke's room, Luke was on the top bunk, snoring softly.

I guessed the bottom bunk was Aiden's, his bed wasn't spread.

I laid myself down on his and wrapped myself in the covers, his smell hit me immediately. I rubbed my face in his pillow I could smell his hair, my eyes began to burn as another set of tears came out, I'd been crying too much...I guess this is what being heart-broken and lonely is like.

Next chapter won't be up for a while...i'll try to post it ASAP!! :)