Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

Finally, the bus arrived at the school I quickly got out of my seat and ran into the building. Oh Charles Harrison High, it was named after the guy who built the school, if you ask me or the other students and teachers in this school they'd say the building has seen better days but the classrooms, Pfft. Never judge a book by its cover, because everything is all state of the art even the lockers, instead of keys or code combinations we have these black things you put on a screen thingy and your locker opens. I went to my locker and leaned against it I placed my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath.

'Hey, Ally, why'd you run away' Iyannah frowned, as she opened her locker and took out her science text book.

'Did you know that Luke and Aiden were listening to our conversation?' I asked, opening my locker and taking out my science exercise book and my textiles project, it was a skirt that I'd made myself, I stared at it proudly.

'Oh, really now?’ Maybe we should get them back, I know, let's...uh...let's start a food fight on them!' Iyannah exclaimed happily, as she jumped up and down and clapping her hands.

The bell rang for first period, today is Monday so it's double science with Mr. Little-wood. I sighed with frustration as Iyannah and I dragged our feet to our lesson, we peep through the window of the door there was a different guy in there, he's not in!

He came outside and told us to come in, Iyannah and I sat in our usual places in the middle with a mixture of the nerds, when everyone had settled down he took his place at the front of the class and began to talk.  

'Right, Good morning class, I am Mr. Samuels' He clapped his hands together, he was English, and that made him sound even cuter!  

'Good Morning, Mr. Samuels!' The class replied trying to keep the happiness in the room.  

'Your original teacher, Mr. Little-wood isn't here because he had to go away on a very important trip!' Mr. Samuels informed.  

'Ok, let's crack on with the lesson today we're going to learn about Extracting Metals'  

The class groaned.  

'But...We're doing an experiment today, so we're having none of that whining today' Mr. Samuels scolded the class, by pointing his finger.

As the lesson went on, the fun and laughter was just too good to be true when Mr. Samuels mentioned how the Earth's core estimates of 5,700 K (5,430 °C; 9,800 °F), everyone started to gasped in amazement. Then Iyannah had to open her mouth to make something flirty come out.  

'Oh well, I think you're hotter, sir!' Iyannah shouted across the classroom.  

'Iyannah!' I hissed. She shrugged her shoulders helplessly.  

'Who said that?' Mr. Samuels demanded.  

Nobody answered.  

'I'm not going to ask again, who said it!?'  

I looked at Iyannah, she nudged me.  

'If the person's not going to own up then the whole class will suffer' Mr. Samuels warned.  

'Freck-face said it' One of the jocks from the back row blurted out, I turned around and gave him a disapproving look.

'Who's Freck-face?' Mr. Samuels asked, mentally scratching his head as he scanned the room his eyes set on me.

'Alexis Thompson, sir' Iyannah blurted out and looked over to me.

I felt my mouth drop open; I gave her a disapproving look.