To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter twenty two

Two months after Aiden left Alexis:

Alexis P.O.V:

It has been two months since Aiden left me; he said 'a couple of months' and a 'couple means like four doesn't it? Or two, because a couple is TWO people in love with each other so if 'couple' meant two then Aiden should be back by now. Iyannah's been acting weird lately, she's been asking me tons of questions about how and where I'd been and she's always one the phone talking to someone, whenever I asked she'd just say it was Noah-well I'm glad those two got back together.

I just remembered that I was getting dressed to go to the movies with her. I put on a pair or black skinny jeans and white converses and a white t-shirt, I put my hair up and went to look in the mirror, The girl looking back at me was a stranger, if you looked really closely you might recognize her and see that she's beautiful, but her beauty is covered up by an ugly mask of depression that made her emerald green eyes red rimmed and tired-looking, her curvy figure was no longer there, she was just skinny, the peach colour of her skin was replaced by paleness, the gold charm bracelet on her right wrist was almost falling off her wrist, Who did this to her?-To me.

I realized that the girl was me; she looked so ugly and sick. I sat on the bed and cried, I can't believe I'm doing this to myself, I felt someone's arms wrap around me, I smelt Luke's deodorant.

'Hey, what's the matter?' he asked, lifting my chin to look at him and wiping the tears away.

'I look horrible' I sobbed, placing my head on his shoulder.

'No you don't-How about I do your makeup?' Luke smiled. I laughed.

'Are you serious?' I asked, wiping the remaining tears away.

'Pfft. No, I can't even buckle Vanessa's bra for her let alone apply Vaseline' Luke muttered, staring at the wet patch on his shirt. I was going to say something but I got cut of by a loud tapping noise on my door.

'Come in' I croaked, I've been crying so much, it's affected my voice-and my eyes. My Dad still doesn't know about me and Aiden or the real reason of my depression, he this it's due to Melissa and her army of whores-Well it kind of is-Melissa didn't take my last apparent insult to her so kindly, I hardly remember it but she claims I called her two hundred pounds of failed abortion, When I asked Luke if it was true he burst out laughing and said it was true. Melissa got her sheep (followers) to spread a rumor that I caught a STI from sleeping with Craig the crabby kid-people say he has crabs because he's always scratching his front-I feel that this rumor about Craig's crabs and My 'STI' is ridiculous, Craig doesn't have crabs and the school can't see that because most of the school is academically challenged.

I sighed. Don't you just love high school?

Iyannah's head popped in the crease of my door, a huge grin appeared on her face when she saw Luke lounging casually on my bed, I could have sworn I saw her dribble.

'You ready?' Iyannah asked, reluctantly taking her eyes off Luke.

I nodded and stood up. 'Great!' Iyannah squealed 'Here, put this on-You're Team Jacob' Iyannah threw me a white hoodie, I shook it out and it read 'Team Jacob' and it had some weird symbol on it, I slipped it on over my head and put on my parka coat.

'Who's Jacob?' I asked, gesturing to the hoodie I was now wearing.

Iyannah's jaw dropped and she looked at Luke. 'Don't look at me, She's a Glee fan' Luke said standing up and leading us to the front door.

'Well, by the end of the say, you'll find werewolves hot!-And, Taylor Lautner the cutest!' Iyannah squealed, mostly to herself, she opened her jacket to show her hoodie, she was wearing the same one but on the back it had a face of a man on it, I had to admit he was kinda cute, but the werewolf thing brought back too many memories.

When Iyannah went to go warm up her car, I turned to face Luke and my Dad, who was standing beside him. 'What if I don't enjoy this?' I groaned, looking at Dad who came over and hugged me.

'Well if you don't then, May the crabs of a thousand whores infest the crotch of the person who fucks up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch it!' Luke declared, standing on the table as if he was making an 'I had a dream' speech. I laughed and Dad glared at him.

'Take my advice, never take your bothers-and have fun!' Dad said, rushing me out the door, I sighed, I don't think I'm going to enjoy this.

I looked at Iyannah's car, it was a VW pink car and it was so cute. I quickly turned around; Dad and Luke were standing on the porch. 'Dad, I would like a car for my birthday' I smiled. 'A smart car, not a dumb looking one' I said gesturing to Luke's BMW, that had seen better days.

'Hey, don't hate the motor' Luke snapped, crossing his arms and marching inside the house, what a little girl.

'Kay, the car's all warmed up...Jump in!' Iyannah said, waving to my Dad and pulling me into the passenger's seat.

'Don't forget your seat belts and drive slow-and safe!' Dad called out safety instructions from his position on the porch; Iyannah laughed and drove slowly down the highway, Iyannah turned on the radio and a song began to play.

'I love this song....You know you really wanna...Wanna taste my...You know you wanna get a peak...Wanna see my...You know you wanna put your lips...Where my hips are...Kiss all my...

All over my...' Iyannah sung, I laughed.

All of a sudden the car skidded to a halt and something hit the windscreen causing a large crack to appear Iyannah and I screamed.

'Oh my god, oh my god!-I killed someone' Iyannah screamed coming out the car, I followed her. The person began to stand up and dust themselves off, he looked so familiar.

'Aiden?' I gasped.

Author's Note. Dum! Dum DAAAAMMM!! :) That's all i have to say :)