Chapter Three.

Chapter three

Aiden's P.O.V:

I kept trying to focus on taming my anger, but it didn't seem to be working, all I could think about was Alexis getting hurt by that filthy blood leech.  

I heard approaching footsteps from behind me, quickly and defensively I turned around. Tyler.  

He had a frightened look on his face, like he'd seen a ghost or something, he came closer to me. He had his analyzing face on-the face he uses to check out girl's butts-I took a few steps towards him and he backed up a bit.

'Holy Shit!' Tyler hissed.

I tried to reply to that but all that came out was a animal growl, a growl that was familiar to me, Tyler backed up even more towards the exit door-where the rest of the football squad would be leaving to go home through-I looked at my reflection in the mirror. It had been too late to tame my anger, I had become a wolf.

A exciting thought quickly popped up into my human-like brain. I crouched in a defensive way, and stamped my paw and growled aggressively at Tyler-idiot looked like he might wet his pants-Tyler screamed and ran inside with his hands in the air, so much for the most popular guy in school. I laughed but it came out as a bark.

I turned away and sped into the direction of where Alexis was taken.

Alexis's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes, and scanned my surroundings I was in the woods-leaning on a tree. I scratched my head as I tried to remember what had happened to me.  

I stood up and dusted my clothes off, it was a cold night. I wrapped my arms around myself and began to walk towards the moonlight that shone in my direction. I paused when I heard something rustle in the bush in front of me.

'H-hello?' I stuttered through my chattering teeth.

The bush rustled again, I turned around and looked behind me, and I could see my house from here. I turned around and ran-as fast as I could, I could hear heavy footsteps behind me close enough to grab me and take me down. I only ran faster.

I stopped. I lost the view of my house, I could just see trees, and I looked to my left. Trees. And to my right, more trees. I could feel the tears building up in my tear ducts. I was lost, and I had no idea how I was going to get out. I could hear distant growling; I was too tired to be afraid.  

I sat down near one of the trees and cried, I was lost and nobody could find me. I closed my eyes I looked up at the twilight sky; I gazed at the twinkling stars. When I was little my Dad once told me that the stars are the spirits of your loved ones and if I believed, Mom might be up there too looking down on me right now.

Aiden's P.O.V:

I watched Alexis from the bush; she had given up running and now was leaning against the tree looking up into the sky. She looked so peaceful; I didn't want to disturb her. But I couldn't have her stay out in the cold for too long.  

I slowly snuck out the bush, making sure not to make a sound that will scare her. When I got close enough, I rubbed my wet nose in her palm, just to make sure she was conscious.

Alexis looked at me-Afraid. But too tired to run anymore, the thing is that she didn't look afraid. I wanted to tell her badly that it was Aiden, her friend-almost brother.

She stared at me for a long time.

Alexis' P.O.V:

I stared at the creature for a long time, at its silvery-grey fur, black beady eyes, that looked at me with human intelligence.  

I sat up and stretched my hand out to touch it. It leaned its head further towards me, and I stroked its fur. 'It was you all along, wasn't it?' I whispered, as I slowly stroked its fur, it moved its head as if to say. 'Yes, it was' All the fear that was in me had disappeared, I wrapped my arms around its neck and rubbed my face into his fur.

I listened really well for its heart beat but all I could hear was soft growling. I let go.  

'You're so warm, but it's so cold out.' I questioned.

The beautiful creature backed away and went behind a tree.  

'No, don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you, please don't go' I couldn't believe myself-I was talking to an animal-I had a feeling that it didn't understand a word I was saying, but for some reason I felt a strange bond between myself and this animal.

The animal continued to walk away from me, stubborn as I am. I followed it. The animal crouched down, and wind started blowing hard and violent and leaves began to circle the creature, but it wasn't an animal anymore. It was a human being, one that I recognized so well.

'Aiden' I gasped.

Aiden looked up-he was half naked. He shrugged helplessly. 'You got me, Alex'.

'T-that w-was you...it can't be' I muttered the last part to myself. I looked up at him, trying to make out which part of him was wolf like, nothing.

'Yeah, it was me-I'm a Wolf. You can tell as much people as you want-I'd doubt they'd believe you' Aiden snapped bitterly, he turned away and began to walk.

'I-I wasn't going to tell anybody' I said to myself, I looked up and realized he was still walking away, I ran after him. 'I wasn't going to tell anybody' I yelled, after trying and failing to catch up to him. Aiden stopped.

He looked at me, his face confused. 'Seriously? Alex, I'm a human that can change into a wolf, do you know how much money you'd make?' Aiden snapped. 'If I were you I'd take a picture of me as a wolf and sell it'

'I don't care about the money, I care about...' I stopped at that part, I cared about the wolf. I couldn't help myself, I was an animal lover.

Aiden turned the whole of his body to face me; I gazed at his well looked after torso that shone beautifully with six packs on his olive colored skin. 'Do you really mean that?' Aiden asked his tone soft and sincere.

I nodded. 'Yes.'

I walked up to him and hugged him. It felt weird at first considering he's my brother's best friend, Aiden could be my brother. 'Can you tell me more about wolfs?' I asked, as he placed me on his back to take me home.

'Are you sure, there's a lot to tell' Aiden said as he ducked under a tree and walked gracefully.

'Yeah, it sounds kinds cool. Being a wolf.' I smiled. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

Aiden chuckled. 'Trust me, it's as cool as it sounds' Trust him to say that, I smiled at the thought.