To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Eighteen

Heeyyyy. Sorry i took so long. this one's a bit crap, tried to make a dramatic ending... :P

Chapter eighteen

Alexis' P.O.V:

'Aiden!-what do you mean that something bad is going to happen?' I demanded, after five minutes of running through the endless woods on Aiden's back, who just ignored me and continued running, I was going to say something again when distant growling came from one of the bushes on our right, Aiden stopped running and I slid off his back.

'Shit' Aiden muttered, looking at the bush. 'They caught me'. What the heck did he mean by that, I was going to ask him what he meant but a half naked man jumped out from behind one of the bushes and stormed over to us, his blonde hair just about touching his eye brow and his torso almost more ripped than Aiden's one, his body made him look like a twenty year old but then he had a baby face that gave his age away.

'Get behind that tree' Aiden commanded, not taking his eyes off the man but gesturing to a tree with a wide trunk, I hesitated at first but hid behind it anyway and peeped around it. There were now three other guys who were all topless like the blonde haired one wearing only tattered jeans big enough to reach their knees and two girls who had on a black vest with jeans shorts.

Aiden's P.O.V:

I got ready to fight, I sent Alexis behind a tree and now that I know she's safe I turned to face Kanen but he wasn't alone now. Talise, Kateri, Tate, Paco and Sike were behind him.

Aiden, I'm not here to fight you-just to talk' Kanen, the leaders of the pack spoke. He lived up to his name which mean 'leader' all of them had Native American names except for myself because my mother doesn't know anything about the whole wolf gene, Grandfather said if we tell her she'd end up telling everyone when she's in one of her drunk moods.

'Well, I don't want to talk-So I'm going to leave now, as I was before' I replied coldly knowing exactly what her wanted to talk about, Grandfather had called my house to talk to me but happily I wasn't there, ever since he passed the charm bracelet onto me because I imprinted on Alex-he wants me to come back to live at his house so that I can learn how to control my anger around Alex-Pfft. He thinks she doesn't know.

'Sooner or later, you're going to have to leave you perfect life in the town-whether you like it or not' Kanen said, stepping closer to me.

'Just. Back. Off' I snarled, stepping back. He was trying to make me angry so that he can get his stupid point across. I wasn't leaving Alex while Mr. Samuels was still on the loose and after I sort him out-I'm still not gonna leave her.

I turned away and began to walk towards the tree I put Alex behind; she came out and hugged me. I don't think Kanen could see her-I didn't want him to.

'I know you've imprinted Aiden-we all do, we see it-can you imagine what it'll be like if you don't come with us now-you won't be able to control yourself if she or someone else says something that'll piss you off...' I cut him off by turning around and giving him a harsh glare, I put Alex in front of me and hugged her from behind, burying my face in her hair-it smelt of strawberries and vanilla.

'I'd never hurt her' I muttered into Alex's head. Kanen and the others stared at Alex for a while analyzing her, taking in every feature of her face.

Kanen cleared his throat and continued. 'Haven't you realized that it's easier to loose your temper?-we can help you, Aiden-Then you won't have to worry about hurting....' His voice trailed off because he didn't know her name.

'What's your name, miss?' Kanen asked, looking at Alex who looked at me, I nodded.

'Alexis-Alexis Thompson' Alex croaked, leaning further into me. I felt nervousness creep through the bond.